User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 19

Thread: Lest we forget

  1. #9
    Agent of Chaos Wolfn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would just like to remind everyone that Islam is against terrorism. In the Qu'ran, it says that whoever kills a person, it is as if that person has killed all of mankind.


    I'm saying this because I noticed alot of people on alot of forums bashing Islam because of 9/11. Heck, someone is about to release a video game called "Muslim Massacre" where the objective of the game is to kill as many Muslims as you can because 'America is at war with Islam'
    "I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one."

    Wolfn's Growlist

  2. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Patriot's Day

  3. #11
    Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Zone 8
    Posts
    5,594
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    I would just like to remind everyone that Islam is against terrorism. In the Qu'ran, it says that whoever kills a person, it is as if that person has killed all of mankind.


    I'm saying this because I noticed alot of people on alot of forums bashing Islam because of 9/11. Heck, someone is about to release a video game called "Muslim Massacre" where the objective of the game is to kill as many Muslims as you can because 'America is at war with Islam'
    Nobody has mentioned anything like that in this thread or even hinted at it. Let us keep to the spirit of the original post.

    xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

  4. #12
    Agent of Chaos Wolfn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    Nobody has mentioned anything like that in this thread or even hinted at it. Let us keep to the spirit of the original post.

    xvart.

    Well, not here but I find it on alot of forums
    "I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one."

    Wolfn's Growlist

  5. #13
    Kung Fu Fighting! NeciFiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    970
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    Nobody has mentioned anything like that in this thread or even hinted at it. Let us keep to the spirit of the original post.

    xvart.
    I think it was a very constructive post and served a very good meaning.

    Am I the only one that thinks this day has been over-dramatized? It happened nearly a decade ago, yes, it was tragic. But, we have a lot of current issues to be pawing over.
    - NeciFiX

  6. #14
    Av8tor1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,811
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeciFiX View Post
    I think it was a very constructive post and served a very good meaning.

    Am I the only one that thinks this day has been over-dramatized? It happened nearly a decade ago, yes, it was tragic. But, we have a lot of current issues to be pawing over.
    how sad.... why dont you start your own thread then if you wish to debate, I had a friend in tower one (survived) and still have loved ones serving in harms way

    so to me, no its not over dramatizied, and last I checked we are still at war with the taliban and al qaeda

    But ask the mother who has lost a son
    the young soldier who returns home missing a limb
    the young wife who's fireman husband never returned
    the husband whos wife got on a plane never to hear her voice again

    ask them if they think it is time to forget, if it is over dramatized

    and the only ones i see who is trying to stir up anger is you two
    Av

  7. #15
    Loves VFT's! Trapper7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Slowly drifting out to sea...
    Posts
    3,036
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God Bless America!

    Great Googly Moogly!

    Beware of the yellow snow!

  8. #16
    Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Zone 8
    Posts
    5,594
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeciFiX View Post
    I think it was a very constructive post and served a very good meaning.

    Am I the only one that thinks this day has been over-dramatized? It happened nearly a decade ago, yes, it was tragic. But, we have a lot of current issues to be pawing over.
    But this thread wasn't about the dramatization, and nobody is pawning over the issue here; the post wasn't even (nor did it mention) who was behind the attacks. The thread was just a memorial of sorts to take a moment a remember that 4,000 of our fellow Americans died over the course of a couple days. Which is exactly why I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    Let us keep to the spirit of the original post.
    But enough about that.

    xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •