User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Open The Dumpster and what do I see....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldnt resist it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROFL
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha!! BUSTED in the trash bin.. LOL!!! You all may think there cute but they can be real nasty when they want to. You should see um when there having a real bad fight with each other, had a few out by the pond scrapin with each other, we dont put up with coons around here, theres 2 ways to deal with them one im not mentioning and 2 is trap and relocate, so far we have trapped and relocated 5 of them in the past few weeks.

We also trapped a skunk and also several ferral cats. No more probs from them..
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I had the camera when the 3 of them were in there. Someone tossed couch pillows and the 3 of them were just chill-axing. This one is all set with coffee and frozen chicken nuggets, along with paper towels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love how he's holding his arms up and looking at you Jim

I'm from Hungary and over there, raccoons are sold as pets in pet stores! I guess kinda like skunks are sold here as pets (not in pet stores).
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimscott View Post
    Wish I had the camera when the 3 of them were in there. Someone tossed couch pillows and the 3 of them were just chill-axing. This one is all set with coffee and frozen chicken nuggets, along with paper towels.
    LOL AWESOME! This just conjured up an image of 3 coons on their backs with a beer gut eating doritos on some worn out cushions lol. I do hear they are vicious as well though. Those things aren't even afraid of humans. Thanks for sharing Jim.

Daniel
    - Daniel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One night Richard and I went outside for a break and heard a horrible chaos of animal noises and a woman started screaming so we ran over to see what could possibly be happening. Her dog had stuck his head into a hedge where a raccoon had setup her den for her babies. The raccoon tore the hell out of the curious dog. Richard had the number & address for the 24 hour emergency vet in his office so the dog got taken care of but his head was badly ripped up last time we saw him. I'll bet it was mighty expensive cos I've taken sick cats there - usually at midnight, on a holiday, of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awww he/shes just darling! I think they are just adorable! We had a racoon family living in our ceiling last spring/summer...unfortunately the apartment complex managed to cage them and who knows what happened, makes me so mad! (not that they were a joy to have in the ceiling with the baby 'coons crying at 2am...but with some of the city "rodent" places they just euthanize them rather than releasing them )

(we dont get that many racoons around here....mostly squirrels, a few skunks...and once a turkey!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast