What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Late summer pics from the greenhouse

N. ventricosa x macrovulgaris
DCP_0802.jpg

N. izumaea x truncata
DCP_0799.jpg

N. lowii x ventricosa-red
DCP_0797.jpg

N. 'Peter D' amato'
DCP_0800.jpg

N. thorelli x TM
DCP_0798.jpg

N. truncata x TM
DCP_0801.jpg

S. 'Adrian Slack'
DCP_0804.jpg

S. 'Leah's Child'
DCP_0803.jpg

S. x excellens
DCP_0805.jpg

S. purpurea x 'Wilkerson's Red'
SpurpureavenosaXWilkersonsRed.jpg

That ventricosa x macrovugaris is very elegant. The color and shape are amazing.

That ventricosa x macrovugaris is very elegant. The color and shape are amazing.

All his neps are amazing!

Hey Craig - did you get my pm? I'd really love to trade...

I second Mr. Truncata and Jefforever. They're all so...AMAZING! :O N. 'Peter D'amato'. I secretly always wanted that one.

Great plants. The N. ventricosa x macrovulgaris is a beauty. How tall are the pitchers? I would love to see that slender guy develop from the time the pitcher starts to inflate.

Thanks for sharing,

xvart.

Wow! Your plants are gorgeous!

those are jaw droppers!

Do you have more pics of that 'Adrian Slack'? what a beauty! you are very lucky to have such a rarity!

'Peter D'amato'!. Lucky dog- beautiful!

Beautifully grown Neps! Excellent growing and thanks for sharing, they look awesome!

:0o:

Those are sweet!

I love the lowii x vent red

Very nice looking!

xvart - the pitchers on the N. ventricosa x macrovulgaris are about 7" tall. They are the weirdest looking pitchers while they inflate but always look nice once finished.

obregon - sorry that is the only picture I have of S. 'Adrian Slack' at this time, more next year!

Wow, I think ventricosa x macrovulgaris is my new favorite hybrid. Great color and shape.

Nice pics! In the second to last one they look like they're all talking to each other.

love the lowii x vent........really need to find me one of those...........

Back