What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fans of The Office unite

Alright. I know that joosa and I can't be the only forum members who like NBC's The Office, hence our avatars. Are there any more TF members who are addicted to the show? Tomorrow is the season premiere and I am very excited. It was sad that last year's season was cut short by the writer's strike. I thought it still ended well with some good cliffhangers-a new HR, Jan being pregnant, Ryan going to jail.

By the way, everyone has to see the origin of prison Mike, my avatar.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/the-convict/116240/

I really like The Office watch it when it comes on TBS sadly I don't have local channals right now so that's only way I can I'm waiting for the complete series dvd to buy it which will be awhile I'm sure it's a good series and pretty funny sometimes.

You know it is a good show if I have the patience to wait for it to load online to watch. And man did that goramn writers strike screw up all decent programs with plot. Sigh, I miss office antics...mostly Dwight. I definitely will be saving some time this weekend to watch it.

Not only do I love the show, I live it. Luckily only one other in my cubicle area likes the show so we can point out the guy that says "Big Tuna" or Dwight. Have you joined your local branch of Dunder Mifflin yet ?? http://www.dundermifflininfinity.com/ I haven't got too into it but it's neat to look around.

Threat Level: Midnight!!!
LOL! :-)) :-))

Yeah, I can't wait for tonight. Looks like tonight's episode is called Weight Loss. It's going to be great. :)

"I declare BANKRUPTCY!"

As expected… great episode!

Here's my recap. Oh, and spoiler warning!

-Kelly faints.
-Kelly has tapeworm. (LOL)
-Jan is soon going to pop!
-Michael takes a tumble down the stairs! (LOL) :-))
-Angela and Dwight get busy… often.
-Sucks for Andy.
-Michael’s goatee. (LOL)
-Angela’s doctor tells her that she needs to gain weight!??:scratch:
-Michael Klump!
-Pam’s head on the computer!
-Jim and Pam!!! Finally! :hug:
-Holly looks to have potential.
-*sigh* Ryan… :lac:
-Dwight + Insecticide = LOL! :-))
-Poor, poor Toby.

"I am going to pick three of you at random to go get liposuction......"
"How's my favorite branch????"

I want more Creed!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it and never miss it. I had a friend that is from Britain, and he brought over the origianl Office a bunch of years ago and We were so excited they were making an American one. At this point I feel the American one has easily surpassed the British version. "We will now have a hot dog eating contest....."

I'm surprised/dissapointed that Ryan wasn't shown in prison or doing community service. He was a big jerk last season. He went from being quiet and reserved to arrogant and aggressive. I liked seeing several days go by in a single episode. I hope there are a couple more hour episodes like last season.

Back