Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of Vice-Presidential Debate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much to respond to, so little time. So... I'll just make it brief.

It looks like Obama might not even be an American citizen:
    http://obamacrimes.com
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point about psychological trauma is well said. This is by far one of the worst problems from wars. The school I work for has a lot of students that have served in active duty or are enlisted in the marines. I serve on a team that helps identify potential students that may unintentionally or intentionally cause harm to themselves or others, and we have a lot of discussions about students with PTSD from the war. There is definitely no accountability when it comes to making sure our troops come home to a supportive environment that will help them reintegrate with society.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    When he owned the Rangers, he traded Sammy Sosa.
    lol. Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Outsiders71 View Post

lol?

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A website with the name of "obamacrimes.com" might be a little biased. Is there anything from a source that at least pretends it is objective? Perhaps even Fox "News"?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    His idea of a tax cut is another credit like the 600 dollars we got from Bush in the stimulus package. His tax break will be a one time deal and have no long term effect.
    Hahaha, sorry sir, I think you're confused. You must be thinking of the 5000 dollars that McCain wants to give each family so they can buy their own health insurance. :chuckle:

While still having the option of employer-based coverage, every family will receive a direct refundable tax credit - effectively cash - of $2,500 for individuals and $5,000 for families to offset the cost of insurance.
    Read about it at the McCain website.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    McCain’s website on health care is revealing. It reveals that he is concerned about Americans with pre-existing conditions who cannot find insurance at an affordable price. But McCain’s website also reveals that he has no specific plan that would enable these Americans to have access to affordable insurance. In addition, his website reveals that he is concerned about a variety of health care issues, such as treating chronic diseases, expanding the use of information technology, reforming the Medicare and Medicaid payment system, and the impending long term care crisis. But McCain’s website also reveals that he has no specific plans to solve any of these problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Outsiders71 View Post

lol?

xvart.
    there is a motion filed the the Virginia courts i believe to force Obama to show his birth certificate, actually IIRC if he dont produce it today he is in contempt of court......funny thing is rather than produce it like a normal person he hired a high priced legal team........i take issue with this mainly cause it takes me all of about 5 minutes to get a legal copy of mine from a backwoods Montana court house, infact i can get one from ANY county court house in the state and i have had to show it to about 100 ppl i do not know for various reasons........

but one thing to note...his mom could not have been in Hawaii to give birth to him cause she wasnt allowed on any flights out of Kenya due to her being so late in her pregnancy which was actually fairly common to prevent births on flights but since she was a US citizen this could have been over come once she got to the states and could get him registered, but it doesnt appear that she did....another thing that school he went to in Indonesia when he was a kid, only way to enter it is to renounce you citizenship to any country but Indonesia.....once again a minor thing due to his mom being a US citizen, since he was back in the states before his 18th birthday he could have become a US citizen.....well officially for the first time it appears.....but once again it looks like his mother didnt do it and neither did he......when he entered Harvard he listed his citizenship as Indonesian.........so it appears to alot of ppl the man is an Indonesian citizen but instead of producing his birth certificate and prove the fact he has hired a high priced legal team thats done everything they can to stall it........but i was waiting to see what happens in the courts to post this
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    there is a motion filed the the Virginia courts i believe to force Obama to show his birth certificate, actually IIRC if he dont produce it today he is in contempt of court......funny thing is rather than produce it like a normal person he hired a high priced legal team........i take issue with this mainly cause it takes me all of about 5 minutes to get a legal copy of mine from a backwoods Montana court house, infact i can get one from ANY county court house in the state and i have had to show it to about 100 ppl i do not know for various reasons........

but one thing to note...his mom could not have been in Hawaii to give birth to him cause she wasnt allowed on any flights out of Kenya due to her being so late in her pregnancy which was actually fairly common to prevent births on flights but since she was a US citizen this could have been over come once she got to the states and could get him registered, but it doesnt appear that she did....another thing that school he went to in Indonesia when he was a kid, only way to enter it is to renounce you citizenship to any country but Indonesia.....once again a minor thing due to his mom being a US citizen, since he was back in the states before his 18th birthday he could have become a US citizen.....well officially for the first time it appears.....but once again it looks like his mother didnt do it and neither did he......when he entered Harvard he listed his citizenship as Indonesian.........so it appears to alot of ppl the man is an Indonesian citizen but instead of producing his birth certificate and prove the fact he has hired a high priced legal team thats done everything they can to stall it........but i was waiting to see what happens in the courts to post this
    Isn't this amazing Rattler? It actually doesn't surprise me given that his ideas and positions are not American. This just goes to show that we DO NOT KNOW who Obama really is. If he truly is an American citizen, why would he hesitate to cough up the proof? Why fight it? Just provide the records and bat it down.

Also note that the attorney who is going after Obama's records is a Democrat himself:

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=76933
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ertificate.jpg

If any McCain supporter is thinking about making the argument that Hawaii was not yet a state when Obama was born there in 1961, just remember that John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone. Anyway, Hawaii became a state in 1959. Only one parent an American citizen? Neither parent need be an American citizen if the child is born in the USA. McCain supporters are wasting their time hoping that Obama is not a natural born American citizen.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast