Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Preview of Vice-Presidential Debate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A federal judge in Philadelphia threw out the lawsuit filed by Philip Berg claiming that Barack Obama is not qualified to be president. The judge agreed with Obama and the Democratic National Committee, that Berg's claims were "ridiculous" and "patently false."

Philadelphia Daily News story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropics View Post
    A federal judge in Philadelphia threw out the lawsuit filed by Philip Berg claiming that Barack Obama is not qualified to be president. The judge agreed with Obama and the Democratic National Committee, that Berg's claims were "ridiculous" and "patently false."

Philadelphia Daily News story
    So this proves Obama's a natural born citizen? Hardly. The reality check here folks is that Obama could have provided a long, vault version of his Birth Certificate if he had one. It would have taken at most 10 minutes. The fact that Obama and the DNC paid attorneys to prevent the truth (whichever it maybe), instead of providing a simple piece of paper is very strange. How can we trust Obama if he refuses to reveal who he really is?
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently, the decision of a federal judge is not convincing to the core McCain supporters. By the way, where is the birth certificate of John McCain? Maybe he can't produce it because he was born before the invention of paper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL that is the dumbest candidate attack post I have ever read. If he was being serious. Absolutely hilarious, thanks for the laugh.
    that makes no logic

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate to break the news to you guys, but I think you missed the VP debate. It was like a month ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering when someone was going to point that out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    LOL that is the dumbest candidate attack post I have ever read. If he was being serious. Absolutely hilarious, thanks for the laugh.
    The sad thing is I think he was serious...
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsiders71 View Post
    So this proves Obama's a natural born citizen? Hardly. The reality check here folks is that Obama could have provided a long, vault version of his Birth Certificate if he had one. It would have taken at most 10 minutes. The fact that Obama and the DNC paid attorneys to prevent the truth (whichever it maybe), instead of providing a simple piece of paper is very strange. How can we trust Obama if he refuses to reveal who he really is?
    It really seems like this is a type of segregation to me, because of his foreign name and skin color. You can deny it, but, I've never seen all this speculation, calling him a terrorist and such in any election, ever.
    - NeciFiX

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast