What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aww, not again.

• Thread starter upper
  • Start date

upper

Capensis Killer
i thought summer was over, but its going over 98F here again today.

Record (KCQT) 100 °F / 37 °C (1991)
Yesterday 99 °F / 37 °C

and today its going to be over 98F.

Make sure your plants have plenty of water. You may want to shade the smaller pots so they don't overheat in the sun.

Ugh, that is too hot. Even here in Texas we are starting to cool off somewhat. The nights have consistently been a chilly 60 F in central Texas.

I was at Northridge yesterday, and it was a scorcher. However, the high desert seems to be generally cooler than the valley or inland empire around this time of year. Hopefully this will be the last "heat wave" of the year. I really want some heavy rain like we had in '05.

Happy first day of October @96F. :puke:

Things a nice fall 65 here in southern Ohio, and I'm darn happy about it.

I agree, this sucks! It's not as hot here in Florida as it is in California and Arizona, but I'm sick of the 86-90 degree heat! It's October! I can't wait till it gets down to 50 at night and we can sleep with the windows open again.

I agree, this sucks! It's not as hot here in Florida as it is in California and Arizona, but I'm sick of the 86-90 degree heat! It's October! I can't wait till it gets down to 50 at night and we can sleep with the windows open again.

And then the Lord said, "Amen."

We never even had a summer and now it's cold for the time of year. Just a 50F max today.

It's cooling down here...although nice outside today. But the nights are definitely getting chilly. Soon plants will have to come in. :(

Back