What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alright Ozzy.....need electrical advise........

we are newspaper and jobshop.......most of those that pay us do so via check or credit card and there is almost no cash on the premisis outside of wednesday when the newspaper hits the newstands and its only in here from 8 am and is deposited at 5pm......unless they are after paper there is nothing out in the print shop that they would be interested in as the lightest press is about 600 pounds, the others all weight over a ton.......there are 6 desktop computers in the newspaper office and 2 digital cameras......thats it.....keep in mind im in the middle of nowhere in a county bigger than the state of Rhode Island with only 10,000 ppl.......their is no where locally they can fence anything with out us finding out.....and by locally i mean within 200 miles...

Mace would be good,or something really nasty .
And if you could make the camera send a alarm to you then you can check if there really is anyone there(motion sensor+ camera) Then pepper spray him in the face.

It'll be a challenge to outsmart the kind of people who look at the burglary options around town and decide to break into the newspaper office. Give up now and think about how much gas you'll save sending a reporter to the scene of the crime.

I'd love to tell you how to wire up the garage door, but if you kill somebody we both can go to jail.

I think sleeping there for about a week will do it. Just make sure you do everything like you always do. Drive home at the same time and then have somebody drop you off nearby. That way if it's somebody that lives or works closeby, they won't see anything different.

Once you catch em, tie em up and then spay them with the pepper spray. That way you don't get any of it in your face while you're fighting with them. Pepper spay burns, I know.

If I caught the SOB here, I'd just sit him on a fire ant hill that's next to my fence. Tie him to the fence and wait until the cops got there. It'll be the longest 15 minutes of his life.
most of those that pay us do so via check or credit card and there is almost no cash on the premisis outside of wednesday when the newspaper hits the newstands and its only in here from 8 am and is deposited at 5pm.
Cool now I know what time to rob you.

Last edited:
actually Bruce, if yah REALLY want to know how smart who ever is doing this is.........they are trying tp break in the back door.......out the front door, right across the street, is the city police station...........

LOL, one day I hope to master the english language.

Back