User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: alright Ozzy.....need electrical advise........

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How 'bout a pit bull on the property?
    I'd suggest hiring Sarah Palin. That would scare anybody off your property.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Police chief said i would be better off not shooting a firearm off outside the building unless they had a weapon or i could run into some sticky things with the law cause im inside city limits.....inside the building my **** is covered if i want to use rock salt, rubber bullets or plain ol' buckshot......however i think im going to ask to go through some of his law enforcement catalogs cause i seem to remember reading about some paint balls used for crowd control........IIRC one is full of basically powdered mace, the other contains a liquid that has one of the most god awful smells you will come across........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    however i think im going to ask to go through some of his law enforcement catalogs cause i seem to remember reading about some paint balls used for crowd control........IIRC one is full of basically powdered mace, the other contains a liquid that has one of the most god awful smells you will come across........
    That'd do it
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    um, what do you sell? Put up a beware of dog sign, even if their is no dog. It may not stop some people but, it may help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we are newspaper and jobshop.......most of those that pay us do so via check or credit card and there is almost no cash on the premisis outside of wednesday when the newspaper hits the newstands and its only in here from 8 am and is deposited at 5pm......unless they are after paper there is nothing out in the print shop that they would be interested in as the lightest press is about 600 pounds, the others all weight over a ton.......there are 6 desktop computers in the newspaper office and 2 digital cameras......thats it.....keep in mind im in the middle of nowhere in a county bigger than the state of Rhode Island with only 10,000 ppl.......their is no where locally they can fence anything with out us finding out.....and by locally i mean within 200 miles...
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mace would be good,or something really nasty .
    And if you could make the camera send a alarm to you then you can check if there really is anyone there(motion sensor+ camera) Then pepper spray him in the face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll be a challenge to outsmart the kind of people who look at the burglary options around town and decide to break into the newspaper office. Give up now and think about how much gas you'll save sending a reporter to the scene of the crime.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to tell you how to wire up the garage door, but if you kill somebody we both can go to jail.

I think sleeping there for about a week will do it. Just make sure you do everything like you always do. Drive home at the same time and then have somebody drop you off nearby. That way if it's somebody that lives or works closeby, they won't see anything different.

Once you catch em, tie em up and then spay them with the pepper spray. That way you don't get any of it in your face while you're fighting with them. Pepper spay burns, I know.

If I caught the SOB here, I'd just sit him on a fire ant hill that's next to my fence. Tie him to the fence and wait until the cops got there. It'll be the longest 15 minutes of his life.
    most of those that pay us do so via check or credit card and there is almost no cash on the premisis outside of wednesday when the newspaper hits the newstands and its only in here from 8 am and is deposited at 5pm.
    Cool now I know what time to rob you.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 10-03-2008 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Cause I'm a retard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast