Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Feed the Animals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah... when I was 7 I was walking around the forests and swamps looking at the different plants and mushrooms. We did not have a zoo in any case, and if we did, the animals would freeze to death 6 months of snow hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do you mean? Roger William's Park Zoo has to go through the same winter.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper7 View Post
    How is this neat??
    It think zero meant that in a sarcastic or ironical way. Just like one might say "Great" or "Wonderful" in a tone of voice that indicates anything but when a stroke of bad luck happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    How could a kid break into a zoo for 30 minutes going around killing animals without any one trying to stop him!?!
    I believe this happened after hours. There are fewer people around then.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that's just crazy I saw this article on a gaming blog and this is crazy even more crazy is the kid got into this zoo like that at the age of 7 he shouldn't even be anywhere like that without his parents permission etc. since he's 7 they can't do anything?

I'm not saying throw the darn kid in jail, but the parents should pay the zoo what the animals were worth and more also they should be required to take this kid to see someone to figure out why this kid went insane like that I hope this kid gets something comming to him killing that many animals for no reason is just insane soon he might harm a human next once he's older..

The zoo seems to have a motion sensor I guess they'll have to beef up security to protect these animals I just wonder what his parents are like..

Some kids can just be cruel they're not taught to respect animals, but I hope the kid's parents take this as a big wake up call and find out what's wrong with him before he gets worse.
    .../l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノgrowlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a zoologist in training. Besides - it's a matter of perspective. I'm sure to the croc this kid is a hero!

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! Steven Magee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had to decide what to do in this case not only would the parents have to pay what the animals were worth. I would also try to make sure the boy do some kind of community service for the zoo. (With a close eye on him of course) Maybe he could be put on Elephant dung clean up duty? I am sure he would feel different about the zoo and harming animals after that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's so messed up o.o
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also try to make sure the boy do some kind of community service for the zoo.
    really? i wouldnt......a 7 year old aint going to understand it.......would go after the parents for child niglect but thats about it......the whole killing small animals as a warning sign applies to kids a bit older than this kid.......im guessing this lil kid is just facinated with crocs and wanted to watch them eat.....the kid prolly didnt realize the issues with killing the other animals to feed the croc, after all he has prolly watched crocs eat animals on TV a hundred times...........if the kid was 12 or 13 my reaction would be different........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast