What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the community organizer & the governor

SarahPalinbutton.jpg

Can someone explain to me why "Community Organizing" is bad?

Is the only legitimate existence for "charity" as a tax shelter for rich scum bag CEO's and an ideal for people pretending to be Christians?

HAHAHA, that last one is a hoot, Outsider.

The McCain campaign lost all of its leverage on the Obama campaign when they named Palin as their VP. "Alaska has a very close maritime border with Russia, ya know!"

As for the rest, they're political 'toons and are meant to be pointed- not gonna get upset. It's just the irony of the last one couldn't get away without being pointed out.

Nah, we all know that's not the kind of "Community Organizing" Guiliani and Palin were making fun a month or so ago at the RNC - that story is only from a few days ago. They were making fun of people working to better their communities. Food shelves, improved schools, safer parks, etc. are "bad", I just want to know why. Be forthright and honest with me (You'll also be informing anyone else who's perplexed by this) I can handle "the truth" as you see it, so lay it out there for me and explain to me why helping people is bad.

Nah, we all know that's not the kind of "Community Organizing" Guiliani and Palin were making fun a month or so ago at the RNC - that story is only from a few days ago.

Wrong..the Acorn/Obama connection has been out at least four months..
here is a story from June:

http://tinyurl.com/3lyqoh

that really is the kind of "community organizing" that is being discussed in relation to Obama..the "community organizing" groups involved in democrat voter fraud.

it has nothing to do with actually "helping people" at all...
well..unless you count helping themselves..and "helping" democrats get elected by comitting voter fraud! maybe thats how they justify the claim that they "help people"..

Scot

no this one is funny:

large_9-9-083moose.jpg

I find it funny that libs repeat this phrase (some Dem senator said it on the floor) using Christ's name when they don't even want "religion" mentioned in the public square. Yeah, that's called hypocrisy...

The dumbest thing is that Christ was not even a "community organizer", he was a carpenter. He had a job for the first decades of His life, then He preached the Word of God for the final three years of His earthly ministry.

Come to think of it, 'ol Barry wasn't so much as a community organizer as he was a street agitator.

Back