Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Tony and Sunbelles Stolen Plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like "stay away from other CP growers. If you find out there is one in a 100 mile radius, MOVE!!!"
    Seriously this this just not right. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. If the police visits, so what? What if he just grows these plants at home? It isn't like there is only one place for such and such plants. Nothing can be proven.
    It is hard to always be a human being... people get in the way.

An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
    - Terry Pratchett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some of the plants, especially from Tony's are uncommon enough that its fairly easy to figure out if he has the particular plants or not.......plus on something like this the idea generally aint stealing to make a profit but stealing so they can have those coveted plants such as Tony's black truncata.......chances are IF he is the perp the majority of the plants are with in easy reach so he can look at them regularly.......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as a nepnut these are other stolen plants from Tony that if i got my hands on wouldnt be letting go of except for ridiculous prices:

2 N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana 12"
    1 N. trusmadiensis 12"
    2 N. macrophylla 10-12" and several 3-4"
    1 N. lowii trusmadi 14" upper pitcher stage

these are plants that can be a pain to get ahold of even if you have the $$, especially at these sizes........would bet good money that the majority of the plants are either at the perps house or at a very close friends house.....any true lover of neps, anyone who knows enough about neps to be this particular was mainly shopping to add to their own collection........
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sunbelle has already said that there will be no more visits and they are cutting back on plant pics.

Even it was was Dom, they'll probably never be able to prove without a doubt it was him...
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it is Dom i think he will likely be caught and charged....anyone that throws a basal on ebay from a plant the stole within a day of stealing it aint a criminal master mind.....but ive run into plenty of thieves that are really that stupid.......also who ever stole them is in a interesting position.....they aint going to be able to show off those plants to ANYONE for atleast a year and even then only a couple of them.....if all the sudden he starts showing ppl all these rare plants he suddenly picked up, unless he is rolling in the dough its going to set off alarms in ppls minds cause this aint that big of a hobby......if he stole them to sell them he will likely suffer a nervous breakdown cause on some of these he HAS to tell the buyer they are stolen so they dont go showing off their new plant which will set off alarms AND he has to trust the buyer 100% in that they wont tell anyone....thats a hell of a lot of trust........
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with rattler. From the sound of Sunbelles post the police should have enough evidence for a warrant to search the guys place, and as rattler stated, it's unlikely he's gotten rid of some of those plants by now. Unless of course he freaked out and disposed of them, which wouldn't be difficult considering what they are. >_<

Just a disclaimer - I don't mean to point a finger at Dom here, I'm speaking hypothetically for the most part. The second part of the message applies to anyone that may have stolen the plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except the police could search his house and it would do no good. He knows he's in the crosshair, it would be easy to relocate plants temporarily.

What interests me is this: The plant up for sale on ebay is said to be a 'seedling' that will be shipped potted. For the person who buys it, it would obviously behoove them to take it out of the pot and see if it even has roots!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now this is my only comment: Hmm... interesting.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast