What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new house guest........

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
my buddy is half way across the state getting his herniated disk fixed.......so we have his boxer pup.......hyper lil twerp......Bear isnt sure what to do with her, she is used to going somewhere else to be around other dogs.....other dogs arent supposed to be in her house :D

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

So So So CUTE! How old is she and what's her name?

Dude I am sorry but a diamond studded collar on a boxer is SO lame!! The pup itself is beautiful though

That's a pretty dog!

But out of curiosity, what breed is bear? Looks like a husky terrier :D

lol, my little dogs are sortof like that but they soon either ignore their exsitance or play with them. The first is more common!

actually she is closer to husky's than she is to terriers.......she is a schipperke, a spitz type dog bred in Belgium as a do it all dog used as everything from a companion dog to a ratter on barges to helping work livestock....the current AKC description requires they be black and about her size.......in Belgium there are three different sizes with the AKC type being the smallest and several different colors.......

Nice-looking dog, though I have never been one who thinks of this breed as an cute… not a fan. But that’s just me.

AKC… breed societies… bleh.
All societies standards seem to be rather restrictive and some even are rather unrealistic. The poultry standards for some breeds call for incredibly hard-to-obtain feathering that less than 5% of all birds of that breed have as well as the fact that birds that meet the ‘standard’ perfectly are usually little use for much else… I just went OT about birds, whoops… but seriously, the standards are less than useful in many cases.

Why not recognize all colors and sizes for your dogs's breed?

i dont care though Bear meets the standards she isnt registered......i dont care.....ive had plenty of mutts....i wanted a schipperke and Bear meets the body type and personality perfectly and thats what i cared about.....would love to get ahold of a seal or fawn colored schipp but they are few and far between in the states due to the AKC standards....easy to find one in Europe though.....

Nobody answered my questions :-(

the boxers name is Zena(or is it Xena?) and she is somewhere around 4 or 5 months i think......forgot when they got her........the black one is Bear and she is 3 and a half years old

I love puppies!!! :-D

When I get a puppy, I'm going to shower it with lots of love and belly rubs (and perhaps ear scratches)

LOL Ahmad, that's good :)

Oh I knew about Bear :) I was just wondering about Zena ( or Xena)
:-D

Cute little boxer puppy I like her color and Bear is cute too =D

I used to have a white boxer named Pearly she was the cutest thing she lived to the age of 13 or 14 I forgot sadly she died and I really want a Shiba Inu as my next puppy, but my parents wants another boxer so I'll have to get my shiba inu later or maybe I can convince them to wait a bit and so we can get both as puppys so they'll grow up together I dunno.

could it be Zeena? Remind the owner never to read "Ethan Frome." Cute pup, though!
Here's April, our little pug pup.
DSCF1508.jpg

Aww cute puppy Nepfreak my cousin has a pug named lily she's so cute and used to be really obedient, but my cousin brother spoiled her with human food so she begs and won't eats her food when there's human food around luckily my dogs was never like that except when they were a puppy.

Awww look at that shmooshy face! :p Does she snort yet? :p

Back