Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you out there, Joe?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depending on state law if he doesnt actually own the business he might not have to have one.....i know there is alot of "if, than, else" type of stuff in Montana's codes.....i know ive been able to duck around some of the licenses with the flooring work ive been doing this year but next year ill likely have to file stuff with the state to get exemptions.....i know individuals can work independently under someone elses contractors license and not have one of their own........so depending on the state laws where Joe is at and his arrangement with the current owner he might not need one till he actually buys the place
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apparently he also owes backed taxes. Fame has an inverse relationship with privacy i guess.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here! What did I miss?
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until this morning I thought Joe the plumber was a catchall term for the average guy. I had no idea he was an actual person they were fighting over! LOL

I like some of McCain's ideas better, but I thought both sides made blunders last night. McCain's was his idea to let people out of the military teach straight away with no qualification checks. Obama's dictator health plan reeks big time (IMHO). Employers would have to offer the kind of insurance that he says and offer it the way he says. Give me a break. Who does he think he is, this is still a free country... sort of.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't get to see the debate because I was working but...I heard a little while ago that Joe the Plumber was full of B.S. Apparently he does NOT have the money to buy that business. Joe the Plumber was a fraud. LOL
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He said this morning that what he said was supposedly taken out of context. He doesn't make 250k now. He was just inquiring for info when that times comes. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PlantAKiss View Post
    I didn't get to see the debate because I was working but...I heard a little while ago that Joe the Plumber was full of B.S. Apparently he does NOT have the money to buy that business. Joe the Plumber was a fraud. LOL
    This is case and point an example of liberalism at its worst. Instead of dealing with Obama's tax plan and the FACT that it will hurt small business owners, you're going to crucify Joe the Plummer because he doesn't yet have the money to buy the business.

Do you think Joe the Plummer is the only American interested in starting up a small business? Do you not think small business owners care about this discussion? Instead of dealing with reality you'd rather bat it down and say he's a fraud. Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuSMS17shAc

Spread that wealth around baby!
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Est View Post
    Say what you like, but I nearly had beer coming out of my nose when McCain explained about his education proposal that would have folks go straight from the military to teaching without needing to deal with any of the pesky qualification exams or certification processes.

I don't care who you are, that's a painful idea.

[The clincher: I wasn't even drinking beer.]
    i read up on this program today, its appears to be inplace now.........you still have to take the required classes, you still have to pass any required state exam......what this program does is that the feds help former soldiers go through it easily and do so at a reduced cost to themselves if they teach in a "school in need" such as inner city schools......the government also has a similar program for doctors and dentists......the feds will pay on your student loans IF you spend "X" number of years practicing in a Indian Health Service Clinic which are federally funded and you get paid a reduced wage.......the longer you work for IHS the more of your student loans get paid off.....

the program McCain was talking about isnt putting soldiers straight from the battlefield and into the classroom........they have to pass everything any other prospective teacher has to.........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast