Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michele Bachman: Lady McCarthy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michele Bachman: Lady McCarthy?

So I was watching Chris Matthews today and this happened:

I don't know about you guys, but I find this rather sick; no matter what side you're on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4:48 some might say it's unfair, but if the shoe fits... And if it doesn't, it's his responsibility to prove it. "We the people" have a right to know. We have a right to question everything about our candidates. Ms. Bachmann has a point, the media has avoided this. Even when confronted with the possibility of it, the commentator appears to attempt to dismiss it.

Not sure I would equate leftists with terrorists though. I don't agree with them on most things, but there are so-called and self-proclaimed right-wing people who have committed horrible acts too.

I can't speak for anyone else, but most of my friends share my main views on most things. I think it's a natural part of life to choose friends based on common interests and beliefs.

I'm still waiting on Obama to present hard evidence that he wasn't born in Kenya or isn't still or ever was a citizen of Indonesia. He seems to have a lot of skeletons in his closet. These are serious allegations. If they're untrue, he needs to step up and prove it with faultless evidence while under oath.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Were you people not listening!? Obama was EIGHT when the WU was active, and the served together on an EDUCATION BOARD, has anyone here worked on an education board? I haven't, but I doubt they throw drunken parties after their meetings where they exchange Illuminati secrets and plan to burn orphanages!

ALSO. MCCAIN has yet to provide hard evidence that he wasn't born in PANAMA. Wait, he WAS born in PANAMA. Constitutionally, he is ineligible for presidency. INELIGIBLE.

From Wikipedia:

The President must be a natural born citizen of the United States, be at least 35 years old, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.
    John McCain was born in 1936 at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, Panama
    STOP IT! Barack Obama can't blow his lid over this, but I'm not Barack Obama, and you people are being PLAYED by the BIGGEST political SMEAR in U.S. history! The economy's bombing and your worried about Someone who was never actually convicted for terrorism maybe possibly holding a conversation with Obama? Apparently McCain can play down his domestic terrorist ties**, so Obama's personal terrorist friend can't also be excused? What is this? Who do you people so willingly throw yourselves at the feet of people Who live by double standards and double speak!?

I just don't get it. Time to go back to just lurking political threads. /rant

*edit, i understand The whole american soil airbase thing, but that's so extremely temporary. Maybe we'll own Kenya in the future, so by the 1984ian logic of the Republican party, we always owned Kenya, Barack is exonerated,, lol. :/

**Edit edit: It was G.Gordon Liddy. More of a political terrorist, from Wikipedia:

At CRP, Liddy concocted several plots, some far-fetched, intended to embarrass the Democratic opposition. These included firebombing the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. (where classified documents leaked by Daniel Ellsberg were being stored), kidnapping anti-war protest organizers and transporting them to Mexico during the Republican National Convention (which at the time was planned for San Diego), and luring mid-level Democratic campaign officials to a house boat in Baltimore where they would be secretly photographed in compromising positions with call girls.
    Firebombing and kidnapping? Secret photographs to blackmail Democrat up-and-comers?

Also from Wiki:

Liddy's connections to John McCain

In 1998 Liddy hosted a fundraiser at his house for John McCain's re-election campaign at which guests could have their pictures taken with McCain and Liddy.[6] Over the years, he has made at least four contributions totaling $5,000 to the senator's campaigns -- including $1,000 in 2008.

Last November, McCain went on his radio show. Liddy greeted him as "an old friend," and McCain said "I'm proud of you, I'm proud of your family." "It's always a pleasure for me to come on your program, Gordon, and congratulations on your continued success and adherence to the principles and philosophies that keep our nation great."
    Pal'ing around indeed. But oh dear, the democrats defaced a Wikipedia article to make John McCain look bad. boo hoo.

Edit edit edit: Obama was 8 when Ayers was in WU. McCain was 38 When Liddy was working for Nixon and CREEP. Ayers never went to jail, Liddy served for 5.5 years with 100 days in solitary. Also, Ayers has not done anything of note with Obama since 2002 and has not contributed to his campaign.

Can we stop this Ayers crap please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I could say, "Aren't you listening!?" too. LOL

I said, "We have a right to question everything about our candidates."

Candidates - plural; and unless Obama has multiple personalities, the same goes for McCain! They all need to air out anything questionable.

I think both of McCain's parents were US citizens though, and the base is US land as you pointed out.

What I want to know is, was Obama born in Kenya to a father who was a citizen of that or any other foreign country and did he later become an Indonesian citizen under the care of his step father. It's a very simple question and I don't think it's too much to ask to know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Gardener View Post
    What I want to know is, was Obama born in Kenya to a father who was a citizen of that country and did he later become an Indonesian citizen under the care of his step father. It's a very simple question and I don't think it's too much to ask to know.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/phot...ertificate.jpg

No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALSO. MCCAIN has yet to provide hard evidence that he wasn't born in PANAMA. Wait, he WAS born in PANAMA. Constitutionally, he is ineligible for presidency. INELIGIBLE.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
    The President must be a natural born citizen of the United States, be at least 35 years old, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.
    Quote:
    John McCain was born in 1936 at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, Panama
    LOL i guess ill inform you if no one else is a US military base is legally, politically and technically considered US soil....legally McCain was born on American soil....

and BTW a Certificate of Live Birth IS NOT the same as a full birth certificate........in a court of law they are not considered the same thing.....also some of Obama's family members have said he was born in Kenya.....which would not be a big deal if his mom went through the proper steps when she came back to the states but it doesnt appear she did...and its common knowlege that the shool Obama attended in Indonesia requres its pupils to be indonesian citizens, again not a big deal if Obama or his mom went through the proper steps when he came back to the states....but it doesnt appear he did......and why did he put his country of residence as Indonesia on his Harvard application?.........all Obama has to do is produce his long birth certificate and all this is proven right or wrong.....instead in TWO seperate court cases against him now he is stalling.......now dont that strike you as funny?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a point at which one has to consider: "Are people lying to me, or am I lying to myself?"

That official state document states that Obama was born in Hawaii. End of story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL i guess ill inform you if no one else is a US military base is legally, politically and technically considered US soil....legally McCain was born on American soil....
    I'm aware, I amended that at the end of my post in the first edit. I left the rest of the rant just to state that he was born in Panama, and for what it's worth, he's still not 'born in America' as most of us were in one of the actual 50 states.

As I stated in a seperate thread, I'm not exactly proficient in debate, but I would still have a hard time believing that the Dems would actually put Obama up for election if they thought this was a threat. If we really, really wanted to break it down, it's no more an issue than troopergate in the eyes of the people who put them up for candidacy, respectively. Now, as things play out, it may ultimately lead down to who can nullify whose ticket first. Should be interesting.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast