I'm obviously a McCain supporter, so for why I won't vote for Obama:
1) Lack of experience. He's been in the Senate for 4 years, 2 of them campaigning. He has no established record in the Senate, besides being the most liberal senator in the United States.
2) Lack of person. I don't know who he is. There's a lot about his background which is unknown. Some of the people he looks up to and calls them "mentor" are people like Rev. Wright. His other associations are troubling, and the more that we find out about who Obama deals with, the worse it gets. Another example of his mysterious background is his citizenship. It is unclear as of today if Obama is a natural born American citizen.
3) Foreign policy. Since he's become a Senator, he's been openly against the Iraq war. I believe we went in there based on intelligence that we were told was solid. Today we know that evidence is not solid. Regardless, it is fruitless to argue about the origins of the war because in reality it's going on now. Obama rejects this reality and his answer to Iraq is to withdraw the troops. Withdrawing the troops doesn't fix anything. It doesn't help the Iraqi's rebuild their country, and will most likely hand Iraq over to terrorists/Iran. It also doesn't make sense in the number of American lives we lost to just pull out. The mission is so close to being accomplished and he wants to piss on the graves of those who've died and make their sacrifice vain. We don't need another Vietnam. The surge has worked, and continues to make great gains. To this day Obama denies the surge indeed worked, and if was President, wouldn't have given the surge a try. It was John McCain who fought his own party and President, who brought the Surge and Gen. Petraeus to the spotlight. Obama's plan is nothing but raising white flags, tucking tails, and losing.
4) Economics. I believe America is a great place because of Capitalism. Obama wants to spread the wealth around, AKA Socialism. He wants to take money from those who work hard and give it to the many who don't even work. This is the most un-American fundamental idea EVER. His tax plan will hurt businesses, which will in turn hurt jobs. We need to cut taxes and compete with other countries tax rates to keep jobs here at home and to allow people to start more small businesses to increase jobs.
5) Health Care. I don't want Government deciding what kind of health care I need. I also don't think it's right that my tax dollars will fund someone who outright refuses to work so they have health care.
6) Values. Obama has the most radical abortion position in the Senate:
He's for the Freedom of Choice Act and for having tax payer dollars pay for those who have abortions. No thanks.
I believe life starts at conception. It's not in Obama's pay grade to have a position on this matter.