Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Palin Running For President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To create a semblance of harmony between the Republican running mates, perhaps McCain should change his positions and agree with Palin. Maybe there are just too many mavericks on that team.

By the way, does anyone think that Palin does NOT want to run for president in 2012? And does anyone who thinks she wants to run in 2012 also think that it is irrelevant in the 2008 election?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know if the "scary unamerican black man" wins the Republicans are gonna sue for a recount in every battleground state, they already began with the ACORN thing, you honestly think it'll stop there?
    I don't. I propose we'll be waxing nostalgic about the 2000 recounts.
    I can also see McCain and Plain refusing to conceede and proclaiming themselves the winners of the election in the "real" America. Did you know if you live in a town bigger than 10,000 people you're not a "real" American? I was a "real" American until my town got bigger a few years back, now all of a sudden cos of those yuppies moving out here, raising my property value, I'm a damn commie! I wouldn't mind having Michele Bachmann working my subversive body over, I'd still holler rap3 though - but then Palin would make me pay for my own rap3 test kit!!

Female Pat Robertson for prez 2012! You wanna talk "crazy churches", stop in to an apocalyptic evangelical church if you like a welcome basket full of paranoid delusions peppered with bible passages. I mean a church which is overtly political and talks endlessly about the end times, Israel and war. . Around here we've got several of them, this is the type of church Palin grew up in and the type I escaped from at the earliest opportunity! I've been fleeing Jesus' people at every turn ever since! lol!. It would be just like living in Iran only with a christian caliphate instead of a muslim one. Robertson himself didn't do well back in the 1980s the times he ran. Proof of our nations godless subversives, of course, of course!

I can see some bumper stickers already, "If the end times don't come by 2014 - she'll get them started!", "All Your Apocalypse Fantasies Come True!" or "The Rapture Guaranteed by 2016!"
    What a sloganmeister - think she'll hire me for the big run? It would at least keep me offa that nasty ol' welfare where I might learn to become a gay communist who'll sneak into your house and abort your baby late one night without your consent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isnt it obvious that McCain picked her BECAUSE of her more "radical" views?
    im sure he was well aware that all her views didnt perfectly mesh with his..he probably considers that a huge plus!

McCains liberal conservative views + Palins conservative conservative views = more votes for the ticket.

Vice president running mates are always picked for these qualities, on both sides...qualities that will give the ticket the largest possible range of support and the largest possible number of votes..

Its not just a coincidence that Biden is an "old white guy who has been in Washington forever and is NOT all about change and is exactly the same as every other Washington insider of the last 230 years"..

the very qualities Obama says we no longer need, Biden typifies...why the apparent conflict?? to get the most votes..to appeal to the widest possible base.
    these things are very carefully planned..

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >You know if the "scary unamerican black man" wins...>

I don't think his ethnicity, or half of it, is the issue for most people. Granted, there will be some who don't like him for that. However, even supposed unbiased media has reported than many liberals think he's too radical.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would agree with the support for it, in any conservative Christian church. Liberal churches totally dont give a damn about gay marriage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Gardener View Post
    >You know if the "scary unamerican black man" wins...>

I don't think his ethnicity, or half of it, is the issue for most people.
    At least not openly / overtly. Sadly, there are many in the US who cannot see beyond his skin color .....

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Gardener View Post
    However, even supposed unbiased media has reported than many liberals think he's too radical.
    ... and where might I go to find this 'unbiased media'?
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL That's why I said, "supposed" unbiassed. I don't remember where it was. I think another member posted the link in another thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly think he's been getting far more centrist, out of necessity. I was more "pro-Obama" in the beginning when his ideas were more "radical". Party Liberals are not Libertines, Liberals are just as robotized as party republicans, they just adhere to different dogmas. I myself only adhere to catmas!
    I'm now more essentially, anti-Palin but what's left of Obi's ideas after being eaten by the democrat idea grinder I still agree with, but they aren't nearly as "radical" or go as far as I'd like ideally.

What's a liberal church? Why, THAT's surely not a "real" church in "real" America!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast