Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Palin Running For President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Palin Running For President

Sarah Palin in a recent interview expressed support for an amendment to the U.S. constitution to ban gay marriage. The only problem is that John McCain once described this position as “antithetical in every way to the core philosophy of Republicans.” McCain has repeatedly said he is a federalist and prefers each state to make their own decision on the issue of gay marriage. No wonder the McCain campaign doesn’t want Palin to give interviews. (Palin has also disagreed with McCain on drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, global warming, cross-border raids into Pakistan, and whether abortion should be permitted in cases of rap_ and incest.) Palin is drawing bigger crowds than McCain, and it seems like she is throwing McCain under the bus, setting the stage for a run for president in 2012. Democrats hope she succeeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont scare me like that with the topic title!

Anyways, two people having differences in opinion? Hardly new. Of course two people will rarely agree on everything…
    I do not like her views on things, do not like her, but this is a stretch.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropics View Post
    and it seems like she is throwing McCain under the bus, setting the stage for a run for president in 2012. Democrats hope she succeeds.
    *yawn*..

I can make up stuff too..lets see..

I heard OJ simpson is going to run for president!
    and did you hear that Joe Biden uses regular incandescent lightbulbs??

shocking news!

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Palin Accused of Keeping Kids' Football

Police in Alaska say Palin is facing a charge of petty theft because neighborhood children accused her of refusing to give back their football.

How many people would beleive that if I made it a forewarded email? Humm...
    It is really sad, but some people would take that seriously. LOL
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropics View Post
    Sarah Palin in a recent interview expressed support for an amendment to the U.S. constitution to ban gay marriage. The only problem is that John McCain once described this position as “antithetical in every way to the core philosophy of Republicans.” McCain has repeatedly said he is a federalist and prefers each state to make their own decision on the issue of gay marriage. No wonder the McCain campaign doesn’t want Palin to give interviews. (Palin has also disagreed with McCain on drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, global warming, cross-border raids into Pakistan, and whether abortion should be permitted in cases of rap_ and incest.) Palin is drawing bigger crowds than McCain, and it seems like she is throwing McCain under the bus, setting the stage for a run for president in 2012. Democrats hope she succeeds.
    You want to talk about disagreements, how about this one?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMYty1PgHEg

Joe Biden doesn't think Obama is ready to be President.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barack Obama Kicks Puppies!

I read about it on the internet so it must be true!

man..I cant vote for someone who is in favor of puppy kicking..
    thats just wrong..

Its the anti-puppy kicking ideals of our fore-fathers that made this country great!
    If you want to advocate a pro-puppy kicking agenda, go ahead and vote for Obama..
    but I dont know how you can live with yourself..

Scot

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottychaos View Post

Barack Obama Kicks Puppies!
    As long as he didn't kick that puppy... Awwwweee... She's soooooo cute!

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Awwwww.

I have NO doubt Sara Palin will run for President in the future. I don't really think she had that aspiration...until she got a taste of the roaring throngs shouting 'Hockey Moms!" and "Joe Six-pack!: *wink wink*

I don't think the Republican ticket will win this go 'round...McCain is more than likely done. But Palin will work on grooming herself for another go at it. And hey, if she can acquire the knowledge and experience to do so, go for it. I wouldn't vote for her. lol I do not find her folksy manner endearing for a VP or Pres any more than I found Bush's stumbling "Bushisms" a good representation of President of the United States. But then again, I am not The Decider of this election.

I'm just glad I'll get to have my vote.

Anyone want to bet on whether there will be voting machine issues and challenges to results?
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast