What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTE!! Forum update coming ...

Nice stencil skills ;)

Ant- I've noted your complaints and moved them to the trash bin. Especially the one you keep repeating ;) You do realize you said it was boxy a few replies up right?

I think he said it again because PAK asked what was boxy, so he answered her :)

Anyway, good work on the pumpkins and the forum
:hail:

You gotta love the FAQ response about friendships:

FAQ said:
A friendship is a mutual, two-way relationship between two users. It is initiated by one user and accepted by the other.

How presumptuous.

xvart.

I was going to just quote that... and decided I'd avoid the awkwardness of the following conversation and just quote the whole thing... and here comes along xvart.......... haha!!

I'm OUT! :-))

Seemed like a pretty painless update.

I noticed the graphic/banner for flytrapshop.com is not showing up on the index pages in the "sponsored link" areas. I tried refreshing/flushing the cache, but it fails to display.

yeah, it wasn't too bad... set aside all the work on making it look the same...
I've got that figured out already- they'll be back up soon.
thanks,
Andrew

My signature pic won't show up, is that normal?

opps! fixed! :)

Thanks a lot. I see it's fixed now :)

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out.

The albums thing is pretty cool. I've uploaded a few pictures already, and I like it.

Question: Can I update my profile? I was just able to a few minutes ago (although I didn't change anything), and then I came back to make some changes and I get this message:

xvart, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is there something I should know about?! Did my account get disabled?! lol.

edit: and since when is two considered several?!

xvart.

Uhm... I don't think you're supposed to have the gallery here though...my mistake. cpforums.org is available for your cp gallery. You should be able to update your profile though.

Yeah, I went through the User CP and got in. I think before it might have been like I was editing anyone's profile.

xvart.

Some things you can edit directly from your profile... that's a part of the new version. (about me tab) the rest you have to go to your user CP

Andrew

Back