Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: She lied about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She looks a lot like my reptile keeping cousin Julie. Glad it's not her though!

Black eyes are usually swelled and generally have a yellowish outline around the bruised area. The eye itself is also often red and/or closed. Today as they led her from the courthouse to the car she didn't have any black eye at all.

In the movies and forensic medical footage, when someone gets a symbol or word carved into them it's pretty vicious, there's blood coagulation and gaping wounds. On a cheek I think the fatty tissues should be bursting out from a shape like the well rounded portions of the B cut into the cheek. It mentions a "dull knife" but even a butter knife would break the skin if used with uncaring brute force. It looks to me like that backwards B could have been done without even breaking the skin using something like the back end of a pen on your cheek scratching and repeating the pattern until it made the design.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The McCain campaign made this bad news worse. McCain's Pennsylvania communications director not only repeated the made-up story to reporters without adequately checking on its accuracy, he embellished it in an obvious attempt to use racism to turn voters against Obama. Some commentators have previously pointed to certain words and phrases that McCain and Palin and McCain's ads have used, alleging that the McCain campaign has an underlying element of racism. This proves it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropics View Post
    The McCain campaign made this bad news worse. McCain's Pennsylvania communications director not only repeated the made-up story to reporters without adequately checking on its accuracy, he embellished it in an obvious attempt to use racism to turn voters against Obama. Some commentators have previously pointed to certain words and phrases that McCain and Palin and McCain's ads have used, alleging that the McCain campaign has an underlying element of racism. This proves it.
    This proves it??
    please..it proves nothing..

Some commentators have previously pointed out that perhaps this whole story was a plant by Obama supporters, to make McCain look racist when the story was exposed as a fake..which they knew it would be because they planned that all along..

Now that the girl came out and said it was fake, and Obama supporters also alleged some McCain supporters suggested they might be racist based on their comments in this case, This PROVES the whole thing was made up by the Obama camp!!
    wow..such clear and obvious proof...

but seriously..it proves nothing..on either side..
    all this story proves is that the girl has issues..nothing more.

Scot

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer" Baylorguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Scottychaos is right on. This proves nothing, and even if it did, it does nothing to invalidate or discredit the McCain campaign. Both sides are guilty of twisting the truth and committing desparate acts. The media has been pointing out how much the RNC spent on Palin's wardrobe, yet how quickly they forget how much the DNC spent on the stage for Obama. . . . as well as his record breaking and questionable fund raising. They also fail to mention that Palin's clothes will most likely be auctioned or donated after the campaign.

Both sides are not without their shady dealings. And it's sad that there are so many ignorant people (not anyone in this thread, just in general) that believe everything they hear without doing solid research.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you all miss the part where this girl has worked for the McCain campaign for a year? (Was it more than a year?) So, are you saying that Obama knew he and McCain would be on the ticket before the end of primaries and had this girl take a year off college and join McCain's campaign just to sabotage his already ailing polling scores mere weeks before the election? That seems... wildly unlikely to me. If you have a more reasonable interpretation of that scenario, I would be interested to hear it.
    More likely? This is the first election this girl has ever been involved in, she's starstruck with her candidate and his ideology, and McCain's shrinking support drove her to an act of desperation on the nave notion that her cleverness might save us all from an Obama presidency. People will do unbelievable things to feel special.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottychaos View Post
    Now that the girl came out and said it was fake, and Obama supporters also alleged some McCain supporters suggested they might be racist based on their comments in this case, This PROVES the whole thing was made up by the Obama camp!!
    wow..such clear and obvious proof...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baylorguy View Post
    And it's sad that there are so many ignorant people (not anyone in this thread, just in general) that believe everything they hear without doing solid research.
    You mean like McCain's campaign aide that went to the press with this little embellishment, which the police can't seem to corroborate? Since Todd's confession, this detail has been redacted from all local press sources with no explanation of its removal.

~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seedjar View Post
    Did you all miss the part where this girl has worked for the McCain campaign for a year? (Was it more than a year?) So, are you saying that Obama knew he and McCain would be on the ticket before the end of primaries and had this girl take a year off college and join McCain's campaign just to sabotage his already ailing polling scores mere weeks before the election? That seems... wildly unlikely to me. If you have a more reasonable interpretation of that scenario, I would be interested to hear it.
    More likely? This is the first election this girl has ever been involved in, she's starstruck with her candidate and his ideology, and McCain's shrinking support drove her to an act of desperation on the nave notion that her cleverness might save us all from an Obama presidency. People will do unbelievable things to feel special.

You mean like McCain's campaign aid that went to the press with this little embellishment, which the police can't seem to corroborate? Since Todd's confession, this detail has been redacted from all local press sources with no explanation of its removal.

~Joe
    Joe,
    im not seeing your point..
    everyone agrees she just made the whole thing up..
    there is no question about that..
    it has nothing to do with the McCain campaign, it has nothing to do with the Obama campaign..thats totally clear and obvious now..

I think you are agreeing with that..
    but im not quite clear what you are saying..

thanks,
    scot

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not. Text lacks certain subtleties. I do agree that this wasn't something planned by a campaign. (I think we all can also agree it would've been done better.) But I am disappointed at how quickly the McCain camp chimed in for such a dubious allegation.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an active Obama supporter, I'm with Scotty on this one. Sure, the repubs have a few racist idiots in their party, but the dems have their own intolerant idiots. The McCain campaign is not actively promoting racism, even though some individual McCain suppporters might try to. This chick is clearly disturbed. I'm happy to know that an Obama supporter did not commit this crime, but that's all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast