What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack-O-Lantern Pics, Post em!!!

Well, its almost Halloween, everyone get their pumpkin carving hands on :D we just did ours, my gf Taylor did the Raccoon, i did the bear. Its the first one ive carved that wasnt your typical face lol. Anyway, i want to see pics of other peoples Jack-O-Lanterns!!!

IMG00067.jpg

IMG00068.jpg

Lol, look'a dat coon!

That's a very nice bear too!

I don't have any pics to post ATM, but hopefully I will soon.

Thats your FIRST SK?! wow! very cool!

Mine are usually words/"unique" faces. :D

Can't wait to see em Jimmy, Obre, you need to post pics of yours too lol

Wow those are amazing! I'm carving mine today if I'm up to it. Last year I painted mine instead and it looked neat still :)

Great jacks! I saw those stencils on line.

I've done three so far (one more to do), and the first one got ruined by squirrels. Little devils!

But the other two are safe and sound (so far). I'll have to take pics and post them

Yeah the stencils were a pain to use, so I just kinda winged it from the image. Taylor got hers to work. I find repeatedly balling up the paper to get it more bendable/flexible works very well for those round, unforgiving pumpkins.

Looks great SK!

I also used one of the stencils for the first time yesterday, it was a royal pain in the arse! Mine was a halloween cat - and it did turn out all right, but I didn't anticipate it would take so long to finish, and I had to modify it a bit as some of the cuts were just too fine to make without ruining the pumpkin.

Its really not all that hard with the carving saws. It took me half an hour to carve mine

Sweet, I love carving pumpkins. I would post some pics of mine if we could ever GET any pumpkins. I can't find where everybody is getting theirs here.

I'm gonna see if my parents will let me try a Dethklok pumpkin. :D

Here's mine from last year. We're getting our pumpkins tonight.

Anyone know the movie?

Might that be Donnie Darko?

Here's mine, not perfect but I like how it turned out.

P1030658.jpg

It would be Donnie Darko. I got mad props for that lantern last year lol.

Back