What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get money to buy plant

upper

Capensis Killer
this is for the people that wants to get paypal money to buy plant from andrew or for any other reason.

hopefully this isnt an advertisement as my friend just told me and i tried it out and got 2$ in my paypal account, so i think its pretty legit
http://www.paybyoffers.com/index

1. make a paypal account, if you dont have a bank account to verify it, i think you can sign up for canadian premium account for free and not have to verify the account to use the money.
2.go to
http://www.paybyoffers.com/sign-up
3. fill in all the info and complete the sign-up process.(use your paypal email address if you want to be paid using paypal)
4. do one, or enough offer to get the points(btw, when doing those surveys, make a seperate email account for spam, as there will be plenty.)
5. request the money in the request prize section

oh yeah, and if this is against the terraforum rule by any way, just remove it. just thought i'd help those other people that were like me a year ago, not able to afford plants.

most of the offers are surveys, but there are also those "sign up and confirm email" so i suggest you make a different email account for doing those offers
you do not need any referral.

sorry, forgot to say that this is only for United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Mexico, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Argentina, Belgium, Ireland, Brazil, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Denmark and Finland.

anybody outside of these country wont get paid.

I think getting a job is much more profitable and dignifying, but that's just me :)

I think getting a job is much more profitable and dignifying, but that's just me :)

i'd have to agree with you, but some younger ones cant put Cash they earn into paypal.

Haha. I'm actually getting a job, of all things-rowing gondolas through my local canals of Naples, Long Beach. My mom is good friends with the owner so apparently he has no problem employing me.

i finally called my DM today, was tired of not getting hours at work, havent had a single hour in 3 weeks. talk about BS!

Hey I just take the pop cans back to the grocery store and get a little money toward shipping!

You can make more money than that by selling blood or, for even more plants, sell some internal organs.

I have enough money now to buy all the plants and setups I ever wanted!

Except my job now is a 72 hour shift job, with 72 hours off in between, so I don't have time to care for them ;_;

Ah, Irony, you are delicious. Also, you are completely inedible.

I'd get a job.
I'm going to hopefully get a job at the aquaponics facility,
the goat dairy or maybe the mushroomery(or whatver you call it) or something locally :)
Seriously though I'm broke,need to get a 55 gallon saltwater setup soon ...
With a job I can get the $1000 quicky I hope... And when we get a house I'll do a mega nep greenhouse :D

i'd have to agree with you, but some younger ones cant put Cash they earn into paypal.

i hate paypal......pay cash for everything i can.....most vendors dont mind.....if your looking to buy plants, earning money via a job is faster.......while i was cutting up the deer in the backyard yesterday afternoon had a couple kids wonder by carrying a rake wondering if i wanted them to rake my yard for the cost a few bucks......since i use the leaves as a mulch on gardens for the winter i declined but thanked them for the offer and they continued on their way.....nice to see a couple ~10 year olds of the rears and outside looking to work for cash though.......

Back