What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Halloween!!!

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Merry Halloween everyone! :-D

Happy Haloween!

you gonna dress up?

Happy Halloween!!! :devil: Though, I is not trick-or-treating.

I might take my siblings trick-or-treating.... The idea is I let them do all the work and then I eat their candy. It's a win-win situation. I win and I win.

Happy Haloween!

you gonna dress up?

I really want to go trick-or-treating to get loads of free candy, but my parents say I'm too old (I'm 19)

*sigh*

Happy Halloween!

Don't eat too much candy, now. :)

I really want to go trick-or-treating to get loads of free candy, but my parents say I'm too old (I'm 19)

*sigh*

Nobody is ever to old for trick-or-treating.:-D
We dont get any kids up here in the woods i use to love passing out candy many many yrs ago then it was me or hubby that would dress up and hang out with the kids when they went door to door. Now its all about Halloween parties and such at the bar.
Next yr i get to take the grand baby out for Trick-Or -Treating..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

I don't really care for halloween. We're carving pumpkins in a bit, and probably going to watch a movie later on.

xvart.

Hrm, now is the perfect time to read stuff from Edgar Allan Poe x3

Happy Halloween. We just came in after ~3 hrs of handing out candy. I added up all the numbers on the bags and we went through 740 pieces. But we don't give just one to each kid.

I just finished watching "Alien" because it is a spooky movie in honor of Halloween night

I went to a halloween dance for some reason, went to get candy, and watched some Freddy and Jason movie.

"You're all a bunch of filthy, godless, devil worshipers for partaking in this unholy pagan festival!"

lol! So sayeth fliers which have gone up posted by the resident infallible ones. The local church and it's peeple - oh how I wish they'd stay in their steeple. There was a new flier hung up at the mailbox today. First it's Obama and now it's pumpkins and Batman & Joker costumes that are bringing us to the end times . What if Obama showed up dressed as Batman and was carrying a pumpkin?

When I was a kid I would daydream through most classes thinking about what I was gonna be for Halloween as soon as school started after summer break. The actual night was never as awesome as the daydreams about it though, usually it was really cold or snowing so that blows the costume, being a 3 ft Frankenstein in a snowmobile suit is just lame even to a kid! And when you get older, it's not so fun throwing up on a $100+ costume you made or paid for (or better, rented)!

I got to work tonight for Halloween that was, "special"! :)

This Halloween was bit depressing. About half of the kids that came to my house didn't even have a costume! The AMC FearFest line-up was horrible. The best movies were shown in the wee hours...

I'll have some pictures later.

Woooooah. I was so confused for a second. People talking about halloween having passed...

So I looked at the dates -- resurrected thread! lol

Happy Halloween a year later, everyone! :p

When I get my own home, and some kids come up, I'll give them those red boxes of raisins, perhaps some prunes, dried fruit, and those nifty pocket sized dental floss dispencers. That'll teach those kids to come to my house and pester me.

Zombie Thread on Halloween...Appropriate? I think so.

...and some kids come up, I'll give them those red boxes of raisins, perhaps some prunes, dried fruit, and those nifty pocket sized dental floss dispencers. That'll teach those kids to come to my house and pester me.

The kids don't come to our house because I have done that in the past. ;)

On a side note, I've never enjoyed trick-or-treating, because candy makes me light-headed.

EDIT: Apparently some S. rosea f. luteola seeds are done stratifiying tomorrow on Halloween... coincidence? :-))

Back