What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama Truck

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Oh wow.
...Looking at things like that make me feel a little insane. It really messes with my eyes the way that the individual messages run into one another.
"Vote Obama Joe Obama loves Gods man We losing homes.I pay tax Who Obama you can TrusT him JOBS+DIGNITY going to help Biden Obama USA We have to Me.I need help I love you TAKE A STANd Vote I love vote"
It reminds me of this bird on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C95GcbRKog0
~Joe

Communist! Where's the Hammer and Sickle? ;)

lol! Seriously, I do hope it washes off after the election, whether Obi wins or not. Talk about a cop magnet (any graffiti car).

Wow! finally proof!
that liberal rednecks DO actually exist! ;)

Scot

That's ridiculous.

Wow... this is the future if Obi Wan wins... get ready to go down the toilet drain...

What does this have to do with anything if Obama wins?

Thats was a good with poor execution haha. :)

I had a dream last night that many of the members at Terraforums changed their signature to "xvart for president" or some permutation of that. Weird.

xvart.

I had a dream last night that many of the members at Terraforums changed their signature to "xvart for president" or some permutation of that. Weird.

xvart.

Hmmm....Sounds like an interesting dream!:-D

Seeing that truck - I wonder if the owner made that mess or whether he/she is a McCain supporter who has some diabolical friends ... :slap:

Wow! finally proof!
that liberal rednecks DO actually exist! ;)

Scot

It proves nothing. lol, my cousins did that to a van just because they were going to see the Jonas Brothers. (oh how I hate them! :censor:) I wouldn't put it past my family to do that and we are not red necks.

Me no get.

Pages are empty of any pics.................
07confused.gif

Back