User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A "war" I can finally get behind?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your post sounds like tripe
    Sorry you don't agree with my opinions on protecting the environment that's fine to have a different opinion though I wouldn't actually call it "tripe" cos it's different than mine. I just happen to like this earth and the things living on it so a show on environmental activism has me excited, much more than another season of some docudrama or game show.

If you're saying that I was being too sarcastic, I was just trying to beat the nay sayers to the cause. I already know it isn't very popular to be pro-GreenPeace or pro-Peta around here but I don't care, I am who I am. No one has to watch the show you know. This post was really intended for people like me who might like to see it but didn't know about it. Once again, tomorrow night, check AP for times.

Lord of tripe headin' out!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen the commercials. I'd like to see it.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't wanna watch that show, i dont wanna ever see any living thing die or suffer(or do they show that kinda stuff?)

i like swords that you think protecting the environment is a good thing, for a while i thought i was the only here that thought so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really know what the show, will show. The ads only show Sea Shepherds chasing down whalers. I've been against whaling ever since I was a kid and in one of my Ranger Rick magazines showed a "sea" full of blood and dead whales (or perhaps porpoises) that had been killed and were being 'processed' into commercial goods. The same issue also discussed baby harp seal clubbing, not seals going out to rave dances but being beaten to death with wooden clubs. It was all a strong visual for a 5 year old to absorb but that made an imprint on me that's lasted a lifetime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
    The fact the whales are eaten afterwards might give you some clues about the validity of the 'research'.
    I know they're eaten I have a friend who lived in Japan for five years he ate some whale sashimi I forgot what he said it tasted like I think he said it was sorta like beef sashimi or something like that..

I dunno I seen footage of people netting dolphins with blood stained water and dolphins caught in tuna nets as a kid so I don't like that stuff I used to go to Marine Life oceanarium in Mississippi it's no more since it got destroyed in the hurricane also I'd see dolphins play on the way to ship island they'd follow the boat and when we were leaving there was some baby and adult dolphins swimming and playing I care for the earth and I just don't like things like this, but I respect other peoples opinions on things so I'll leave it at that..
    .../l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノgrowlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    having been in on the butchering of hundreds of animals from doves, rabbits and chickens all the way up to beef and elk, all i have to say is if its legal and the meat is being used i dont have a problem with it......dont see any difference in killing a whale to eat and make products out of than i do a cow so long as its legally done.......same with harp seals........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    premiers tonight!
    Insanity is a sane response to an insane world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry you don't agree with my opinions on protecting the environment
    Greenpeace ≠ protecting the environment. I agree with their goals, but how they achieve them borders on the fringe. They may do the environmental movement more image harm than anything else.
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast