What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A "war" I can finally get behind?

Ugh, what research would need a killed whale!?! It isn't the same as killing a deer in the least. You kill a deer that in a normal ecosystem probably would have been eaten by something anyway but, what eats whales! Also a single whale is worth more to the entire whale population then a deer is to the entire deer population. Rattler, would you care if people were killing off wolves legally by simple calling it "research"!?!

Rattler, would you care if people were killing off wolves legally by simple calling it "research"!?!

i would love to fund that........where do i send money to? if they start it in MT ill double the amount.......

i know animals that are killed in the name of research all the time.........if i shoot a bobcat ive got to submit the skull to Fish and Game fo them to analyze, same with mountain lions

Ugh, what research would need a killed whale!?! It isn't the same as killing a deer in the least. You kill a deer that in a normal ecosystem probably would have been eaten by something anyway but, what eats whales!

There's some Orca pods that eat whales usually just the baby whales since they're easier to hunt then the big moms and maybe great white sharks I dunno I've only seen a orca pod hunt a whale calf..

I think that I'm with Jim Gaffigan on this one.....

45932120v9_350x350_Front.jpg
;)

Really the best thing to do would be to try to educate the Japanese about the whale populations and the danger they are in. Attempt to create a social stigma to eating whale to decrease the demand. Face it as long as there is a demand there will be a market and people satisfying that market legally or not. You need to eliminate the demand.

Back