What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

recent ufo activity in tx

• Thread starter losfreddy
  • Start date

losfreddy

Composter
There were multiple sightings of ufos in Texas on October 23rd ranging from Stephenville, to gates ville and Katy.

The Katy ufo footage is home struck as this thing is literaly flying over my neighborhood., and goes nicely with the katy times article.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghM_LhlxxIs

http://www.katytimes.com/articles/20...f538575468.txt

Sightings on the same night in Stephenville
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The...81027-977.html

I have had my own sighting over two years ago and feel a sense of relief that more people around here are seeing them. I do believe the phenomenon is real and that the military may play a role.

Its reasonable to say that there has been a spike in sightings in Tx ever since the Stephenville ufo event of earlier this year, but has really been going on for longer than that. Is this some sorta mass sighting event? Will anyone ever know whats going on in tx?

My mom claims several UFO/mysterious lights incidents which scared her. One was even synchronous with my grandmother having the same lights experience at the same time that same morning. Before dawn my mom was taking her dog out before leaving for work and my grandma letting her cats out, the homes were separated by some 20 miles.

I've always wanted to see something like what she's told me about but never have had the opportunity/luck/etc. Dr. Jacques Vallee in his work says UFOs are caused by human expectations. Dr. Rick Strassman in DMT the Spirit Molecule explains them (UFO sightings and abductions) along with OBEs, Astral travel, Near Death and other mystical type shamanic/ritualistic religious experiences as uncontrolled releases of DMT from the pineal gland. Triggered in extreme states of excitement, fear, deep meditation, sensory deprivation or overload, fasting, etc. I'm inclined to go with Strassman on this one due to my own consciousness changing experiments.

The video doesn't show me anything amazing though, I live (and work) on a hill in air traffic heavy areas and such lights as in that video are rather common for me.

What was your experience you mentioned like?

Watched the video. UFO as in unidentified, sure. But not extraterrestrial. Why would a ship from another planet bother to turn on its FAA required anti-collision lights at night?

Why would a ship from another planet bother to turn on its FAA required anti-collision lights at night?

The air police are just as strict with out-of-town'ers as they are with the locals.

Hey, aren't we supposed to be meeting up with the Vulcans sometime this century?

Darn it!
I can't even fly anymore without being seen...
Reminds me of that "Robot Chicken" episode where the flying saucer with "student driver" sticker destroying the town by accident :)

Ya know, I've never seen an ET craft. I've always wanted to, but just never have.............

Do you have to live close to one of those secret air bases or somethin'??

I am fairly certain, though, that the said helicopter was flown by dinosaurs. ;)

there are none of what your people call ufos those can be explained by natural phenomena of your planet there is no eminent invasion please keep your guard lowered for at least two more earth months thank you

I am fairly certain, though, that the said helicopter was flown by dinosaurs. ;)

No dinosaurs lack opposable thumbs, it was Big foot and a Yeti was the navigator. The Dinosaur was merely riding in the back taking pictures.

Back