What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My latest additions

Here are my latest addition to my now growing collection.

I actually got them from a member on this forum, SirKristoff.
Thanks again

Unpacking
IMG_9907.jpg

They were packed very well

The tropical pitcher. a Nepenthes Ventricosa.
IMG_9918.jpg

IMG_9917.jpg

IMG_9911.jpg

A cobra and a few pings and sundews
IMG_9910.jpg

Almost all of these have some new growth.
I'll post some new photos when the get some good new growth so you all can see there progress.

Ah, a coffee cup, a couple prescription bottles, and some CPs!

SirKristoff, you are a multi-addiction addict! :jester: Just Kidding!

I love coffee too, and I have those same cups, lol!

Shadow Chaos, congrats on the new plants! I will look forward to your updates. :)

one more photo I just got
IMG_0305.jpg

The one one the far right was from SirKristoff, the rest are from my original collection

im glad they made it to you alright
and Jimmy, my ways of packing are different :D

Yeah, yeah suuurrrre there's "plants" in those pill jars... Tell it to the judge!

lol! :)

Shadow:
Do the Sarrs grow well in a terrarium? Mine (S. rubra and S. psittacina) got all leggy and fell over, whereas the Neps all grew like gangbusters, so I never tried Sarrs indoors again.

lol! one pill thing had pings, the other had a couple drosera

I feel like I'm missing out not being in on the trading scene.

Congratulations on the new plants! Kris, you obviously have an odd way of packing. xD

Might be a lil odd but it's recycling and I'm all for that! And hey, the plants appear to arrive in fine shape!
I always like buying / trading with people who pack well, no matter how it's packed. I've had some real doozies of plant shipments arrive in the past. I'd definitely prefer they be packed oddly than badly! lol!

but man the plants arrived fast and SAFE! obscure packing or not it was good!

Back