What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pepsi or Coke?

Green and orange. (Miami Dolphins!)

Mac or PC?

Edit: crap Andy beat me...

um, ac/dc (I HATE THEM BOTH!)

um, colored pencils or markers?

Pencils! Much more civilized. :D

Giant chocolate snowman, or Giant chocolate santa?

Giant chocolate santa. (fatter = more chocolate)

junk or trash?

Junk. :D

Vitamins or minerals?

[It's an easy one!]

vitamins.

Love or money?

Money first, love later. There'll be no making good money after love is through with ya! ;)

Dictionary, or thesaurus?

Dictionary!
Have you ever tried to "really" understand a definition? Go read a definition of something at Wikipedia and see if you ever get a full exact definition that doesn't need further clarification of terms used in the definition or refer endlessly to other definitions within itself, which also refer to other definitions, which refer to... You NEVER stop reading other definitions following this linguistic activity someone once taught me. It can be done with a dictionary (how I was shown this) but Wiki makes it much more fun.

Actual swear words or silly fakes people make up like "Mother Trucker"?

Bologna Sandwich!

Flintstones or Jetsons?

dictionnary, a thesaurus is shady, it give you similarities, dictionnaries give you the straigh up facts

Flintstones.

Would you rather be a successful musician or successful actor?

Successful actor. They make bigger, easier bucks, they have an easier market to work with, and they don't have to practice all day long. In fact, I don't think thay have to practice at all!

Paper or plastic?

America. (Catalog).

Summer or winter?

summer

the simpsons or king of the hill?

Last edited:
simpsons

Lemon or lime?

lemons they make good lemonade

hmm

algebra or history

History!

rabbits or guinea pigs?

Rabbits. (Although guinea pigs also hold a dear place in my heart, they just aren't floppy.)
Big Trouble or Little China?
~Joe

Back