Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Missing person" update?

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey bud, glad you were able to take my invite and stop by to say hi. I realize how difficult it probably is to stop by here without your plants- but be it with or without plants you're still a great friend to the majority of us here and we love it when you stop in! Glad to hear you finally have something that seems to be working for you and hopefully it continues to move in that direction! WHEN the day comes that you are ready to grow some plants- You know they'll come in by the truckload

Talk soon!
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Just hearing from you, Tamlin, has made my day. I am horrified to hear the suffering you've been through, however, and am glad to hear the worst may be over. I don't think there's a day that goes by that I don't think of you, especially when I'm down in my plant room looking at the vining N. hamata you sent me years ago. You taught me how to think about these plants, about sharing them, and about the growing community, and those are lessons that will stay with me forever. I only hope that you improve enough to return and share your infinite wisdom with all the new growers here - your views and philosophy are applicable to all facets of life, not just growing these crazy plants. It's really, really great to hear from you. And of course, if you're able to grow more plants again, literally anything in my collection is yours for the asking.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Tamlin,

Thank you for thinking of us and taking the effort to update us of the predicament you were in. We all missed you loads. Please continue to keep your spirits up and we will remember you in our prayers.

Lots of Love,
    Cindy
    Cindy

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tamlin,

Howdja know we were asking aboutcha?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words friends and please don't worry...I done did that enough for all of us!

Why, Jim Scott, because I was thinking YOU and contacted Andrew....funny how it goes like that!

Thanks as well for the plant offers, Soon as I get my drive back I might take you up on it
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Egads ! Glad to hear your getting some sleep and around a bit better. My wife has finally been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia among a few other things. She has some similar stories to tell, forgetfulness, pain, anxiety, no sleep, yada, yada. Doctors think they're chasing the boogeyman or some other invisible ailment, purely imaginary of course. 6 months later, some meds. finally work but only make things bearable for her. I feel for Valerie it's hard to support when your not sure what to do. Most of all take care of yourself and from what we've found you have to not only drive your doctors to the point sometimes you have to lead them by the hand. Don't forget to go over all the bills as it seems every other one contains some sort of error. Not in our favor either by some miracle, hmmm. Take care man !
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how people do it. You and Droseraguy's wife are suffering from what one of my public health professors calls diseases without an etiology (cause). That leads many people to assume the diseases don't exist, following the "if I don't understand it, it isn't real" line of thinking. Every disease must have gone through that stage and I hope our rapidly increasing understanding of the immune system and autoimmune problems will be able to help both of you. Hang in there for now; I'm amazed at how people get through it.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tamlin! Glad to hear you are still kicking. Sorry about your bodily functions. I have discovered that old age is sometimes not great, but for me it is better than the alternative.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast