Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rco911 View Post
    I could of sworn the guy was saying "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!! DON'T TAZE ME!!!"
    Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Who was the lady who go hit by the shoe and got a black eye? I didn't see anyone get hit by those shoes
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Grow List

"It is only by studying nature that can we ever hope to defeat it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO! I love Austin Powers. If Bush would have gotten hit by the shoes, he should have said the same things Austin did
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm guy lost 2 homes and several family members at the hands of an illegal invasion, a "war of choice" if you will
    Dubya had 2 shoes thrown at him (which is the Arab equivalent of flippin the bird, not an assasination attempt, and IN the country his admin destroyed no less), both missed

I can see how the shoe throwin guy was the greater evil

"attacked a sitting president" is laughable. The US invaded that country, the president of the US is literally stupid if he expected anything less than the finger showing his face there. He is president in the US, and with his awful reputation worldwide it is extremely arrogant to think the whole world MUST respect him because he got "elected", and the "attack" in question was a gesture, nothing more

Anyone who is stupid enough to believe it was an assasination attempt, I feel sorry for you but PLEAQSE don't characterize it as such just because you are culturally ignorant
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My assassination comment was complete sarcasm. Also there was no need to call me culturally ignorant and stupid, as I am fully aware of what throwing shoes means in Middle Eastern culture. I find the entire situation comical mainly because of the look on Dubya's face. So please before you go off insult people make sure you have considered the fact that alot of people find the situation funny and were merely making light of the situation.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy Ktulu, I am on your side here- imagine the "shoe throwin is the greater evli" comment in a sarcastic tone and you'll have my meaning

I would have enjoyed it if he ran up and kicked Dubya right in the stones. Only an arrogant idiot would think it was unjustified. I don't go and ruin peoples lives and expect them to be very courteous. If you look at the US propaganda spin on this, the guy was a crackpot making an absurd gesture. To several hundred million people, that guy stood up and told Dubya to stuff himself.

If the US wants to be a global pariah they could at LEAST allow other countries to hate their actions, know what I mean??

The quote by fryster (I assume said in a whiny comedy voice) about "liberate our peoples" was what initially set me off

As for embarrassing the "office and teh country" it was "mission accomplished" several years ago, these shoes were just gravy
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was laughing so hard when I saw that! To bad it missed! I hope that guy isn't punished for that. Bush diserved it. To bad he has the agility of a monkey to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would have been a much greater video if Bush had actually gotten nailed by one of them. You just included some inflammatory comments in your post. I am not angry or anything. I was just clarifying what I meant.

Though maybe that shoe was one of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast