What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoe throwing at Bush?

• Thread starter Dimka
  • Start date
shoe throwing is highly-inflamatory in the Middle East. makes me laugh hahaha!

Nice dodge.

Dang, so close, almost got him-- Seems like this could be inspiration for a video game or something--

Give it a few days - I'm sure someone is already working on the flash game. Remember the Cheney hunting games?
~Joe

I actually missed those, sounds amusing, shoot first, ask for public apologies later

i76j39.gif

ROFLcopter! I loved Shenmue.
~Joe

"If you can dodge a shoe, then you can dodge a ball"

My favorite scene like this was during Englands poll tax riots, a group of colorful anarchists broke into parliament and started flinging cream pies.
Plenty of direct hits too!

Lol!!! :-D

Too bad they weren't grenades.

Economic times are hard, assassins cant afford real weapons anymore, so they have to improvise with what they have. LOL.

Don't get me wrong, I disapprove with just about everything relating to President Bush, but I think this is unfortunate. I think it is embarrassing for him and for Americans.

xvart.

What's embarrassing for America is Bush, not that somebody threw two shoes at him.

What's embarrassing for America is Bush, not that somebody threw two shoes at him.

I completely agree with the first part, but I think throwing shoes is borderline absurd.

xvart.

Yeah, its just not right...

Don't get me wrong, I disapprove with just about everything relating to President Bush, but I think this is unfortunate. I think it is embarrassing for him and for Americans.

My thoughts exactly.

I may not like him, but this makes a mockery not only of him, but of the position and the country.

Economic times are hard, assassins cant afford real weapons anymore, so they have to improvise with what they have. LOL.

LOL HAHAH. TRU DAT! :jester::-))

LMAO!! that was soo great. Soo true...it looked like a quicktime event from a video game. LOL!

Back