Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zune Y2K ... +9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow. lol
    i have a zune 30 gig that i got the day they came out...hasnt failed me once.
    been run over by my mothers cadillac twice, dropped out of my pocket and stepped on...and barely has a scratch on it...nothing happened to me yet. **knocks on wood** infact, i was listening to it tonight while blowing up various things hehe. sorry to all of you who have had it break down...dont leave your wireless on!!! its the AIDS of the Zunes lol....Wireless off = protection? idk its probably the most recent update, and i guess my neglegence on updates paid off.

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I own a 30 GB ipod video. I do really want a zune player. I just love its interface + I like the zune software which is probably the slickest media player software I have ever seen.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sorry to all of you who have had it break down...dont leave your wireless on!!! its the AIDS of the Zunes lol....Wireless off = protection? idk its probably the most recent update, and i guess my neglegence on updates paid off.
    My wireless is off. I don't have the latest firmware/software. Hasn't been turned on in about a month. lol

I'm assuming/hoping that they wont remain bricked... I guess I'll keep my eyes on the news.

Edit: Microsoft says:

Follow these steps:

1. Disconnect your Zune from USB and AC power sources.
    2. Because the player is frozen, its battery will drain—this is good. Wait until the battery is empty and the screen goes black. If the battery was fully charged, this might take a couple of hours.
    3. Wait until after noon GMT on January 1, 2009 (that's 7 a.m. Eastern or 4 a.m. Pacific time).
    4. Connect your Zune to either a USB port on the back or your computer or to AC power using the Zune AC Adapter and let it charge.

Once the battery has sufficient power, the player should start normally. No other action is required—you can go back to using your Zune!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by obregon562 View Post
    i love my ipod, but hate apple otherwise. Another reason not to buy cheap knockoff products IMO. Copies are never as good as the original.
    you do realize there were portable MP3 players before the Ipod........i prefer my Sansa MP3 player to any of the Ipods ive come across.........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, I thought the iPod was a vast improvement on the Nomad Jukebox. But I can see the point. Zune, though, is not my thing. I had a good little chuckle when I heard folks talking about this in the game store the other day.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    improvement? prolly......but it is a copycat more than an original.......ive had less issues with my Sansa than most of my friends have had with their Ipods which have been notorious for crashing shortly after their warranty is up.......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12