What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday to ozzy!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Cripes...I almost forgot! I forgot it was New Year's Day.

You get a two-fer....HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for all you do for the forums and NASC. Congrats on the new house and I hope 2009 is a great year for you. You deserve it.

Now... I have used up my allotment of being nice to you.

So....I'll just say STOP THAT before I really need to say it to you...I'm sure that's coming.

Happy Birthday man and leave those poor doves alone when you get to the record executives office, remember what happened the last time... you got famous! :-D

Thanks and don't worry the doves are safe this year.

ozzy_with_dove.jpg

haha I'm glad Steph mentioned it. You almost got away with it Ozzy!

Happy birthday! And since I know you'll totally be in to it: :hug:

:D

Dude, keep your hands to yourself.

Happy Birthday Mark!

Hey buddy, I guess I missed it in your timezone, but it's still your B-day for a little while here on the West coast! (It's not my fault, I was down in Portland seeing my mom for belated X-mas - my presents are just more important than you!) :D Hope it was a good one.
~Joe

Happy B-day Ozzy!

Happy New Year too.

Happy Birthday man !!

Sorry for being late. Happy belated birthday, Ozzy! Thanks for all your work! :3 :) ;) :D :p :-O :banana2: :boogie: :jester: :-D :woot: :clap: :alien: :grin: :) :lol: :bigthumpup: :rookwoot: :beer: :cool: :p :nana: :-P-:

Hey, happy belated BDay, ozzy.

Happy belated Birthday!

Back