What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Age Of your Brain

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Interesting / cool little game. I think it makes my brain hurt ... :crazy:
Speed does seem to be a factor. I tried it again, clicking faster, and got a 26, even though I must have had the same number of errors, or even more.
Playing around with it - speed definitely plays a part with the score - as well as accuracy. In addition, it appears to make it more difficult (adding more circles & possibly reducing the time) if you keep getting correct answers.

Someone mentioned the math game, so I also played it. It doesn't seem to adapt or modify itself based on correct / incorrect responses like the circle game.

Since there were 2 games, I looked at some of the others. The one with the colored squares is easy / fun to play - but like the math game, doesn't seem to adapt to correct / incorrect responses. The other games weren't intuitive (at least for me) and some seemed to require knowledge of Japanese.

Quick question - for those who scored in the 20's with the circle game on their 1st few tries (aka - no significant practice) - do you play video games - and if so - roughly how many hours per week?

Jim - cool site. Thanks for sharing.

I averaged my two numbers and go 31.5

I got 20... My brain is much younger than I.

Back