What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why I haven't been around lately....

I had major back surgery on Dec. 12th. I had a spinal fusion and a disc replacement done. The surgery took 8 1/2 hours and I was in the hospital for 4 days. I now have a 17 1/2 cm scar on my lower back! Got to come home on Dec 15th so I was home for my 27th birthday on the 16th. I have been recovering at home ever since. It was tough at first to get up and around, but I am getting better everyday. Hoping to be able to get up to Cadillac, MI sometime soon so I can see Mom and see all my CP kids that she has been lovingly taking care of for me. Just wanted to let everyone know what has been going on with me.

Hi GP P...

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time of it...but I hope its a good thing for you in the long run.

So...HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope 2009 brings you a healthy and happy world!

Keep us up to date on how you are doing. :)

Wow, that sucks. :( But I'm glad you're ok! Happy new years, one with great health. :-D

I hope you get better quick. They'll need help with the shoveling in Cadillac or the house will be lost from sight.

my good friend had back surgery a few months ago to trim off part of a herniated disk....it was actually fairly minor back surgery but he still is far from 100%........back surgeries tend to be a slow healing process....hope yah bounce back as quick as possible....

Rest up Jen, spring will be here soon enough.

Glad to hear you are home and healing. Take it easy, don't overdo it :)

Welcome back and I hope the medical community did well.

Back