What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC benefit auction for 2009?

Hello,
Does anyone know if there is going to be a 2009 NASC auction? I'm new to this forum and did not participate in the 2008 auction.

There certainly will be a 2009 auction. The exact details are still in the works. We'll be sure to post information as it comes. Shouldn't be long now. :)

It will be in June, so you have got some time to save up some money.

xvart.

It would be nice if it's a bit earlier, so shipping conditions aren't as severe and vacation schedules are less likely to get in the way.

It would be nice if it's a bit earlier, so shipping conditions aren't as severe and vacation schedules are less likely to get in the way.

Good point. I should have said it was in June last year, but that doesn't mean it will be this year; but, it will not be for several months. I'll bring the timeline up at the next meeting.

xvart.

Yes...the date of the auction is going to be discussed. It is on the early project list for 2009. :)

So...anybody out there with some cuttings and seeds...please bear NASC in mind.

:D

The auction success has always depending on the generosity of the CP community both in donating and bidding.

Back