User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anybody else watch the Gaza live cam?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody else watch the Gaza live cam?

I admit I'm glued to this thing while I'm home. I run it in the background while surfing or watching tv. So surreal to see and hear all this stuff happening live, while I'm in my comfy living room. Unreal. I use headphones for the best sound. It's just a live camera running all the time from Gaza. It's been quiet for hours, then out of the blue all hell broke lose within a mile of the camera. The links are changing all the time. Sometimes one feed works, then it switches to another. Currently I'm on http://switch206-01.castup.net/cunet...86&ar=NanaTV01 , but it could change at any moment. Sometimes cnn will have it in their live feed section, as will fox news.

Here's another feed that sometimes works: http://switch434-01.castup.net/cunet...4&ar=CH2News_2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully the fighting stops.
    "I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one."

Wolfn's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find this whole thing a bit disturbing. I am afraid too many people wont realize that each one of those explosions could be killing innocent civilians.

Hopefuly the violence ends soon, but for over 1000 people it is already too late.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I have to admit I have been passively watching these feeds since you put them up here.

The more I watch them the more I think they are a good thing since Israel has denied all media access to Gaza during the attacks. Hopefully these images will eventually expose the Israeli war crimes that are being reported by so many on the ground in Gaza.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut