What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 / Adobe Premiere Elements 7 any good?

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 / Adobe Premiere Elements 7 is on sale right now and I was thinking of getting it. Is it worth buying? I don't have the $ to buy cs4. All I want is some decent photo/video editing software. Would it be better at processing RAW images then the Canon program that came with my Digital Rebel Xti?
thanks,
Zero

i would think so......havent heard anything bad about Elements 7 and on the plus side there is a ton of info out there on the program which isnt available on programs like Canons........if i was buying my own software i would purchase it.........

I had some form of elements and really liked it, couldn't really tell the difference from PS 7

you have to realize most of the full blown Photoshop stuff is for either full blown graphic artists and publishing newspapers and magazines.............chances are you wont use half of what Elements 7 offers.....im currently using bout 2% of CS4 can do.......if that.................

Try GIMP first. Or the PS 30 day trial on the Adobe site.

Back