1. When I order a cheeseburger with pickles and instead of spreading the pickles around, they're all stacked in the middle.
2. People who don't take time to spell out words and use punctuation in texts.
Surveys, i absolutely hate surveys
“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” C.S. Lewis
When someone has to stay awake, you try to wake them up and they say "I'm just resting my eyes."
The following statement is true.
The above statement is false.
My growing growlist of growing things
I think we can all agree on that.
And it's SO great that they call at 6PM, at dinner time, when you have a mouthful of food........
Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin
Most of mine are driving related, and these are from before I started driving professionally.
1. People who do not use the 2 way left turn lane (or suicide lane) correctly. When you pull from a driveway into the center left turn lane, it is there to increase speed so you can merge into traffic. It's Not.. I, repeat NOT there so you can stop and wait for traffic to clear. "Hellooooo stupid one... I am in the driveway behind you and now I can't move because your dumb ***** let the traffic on the left catch up to me again.. Thanks!!" The reverse is also true. The lane is there so you can pull out of traffic flow, slow down and make your turn. NOT so you can slow in traffic, then pull into the turn lane 10 feet before your turn.
2. People who see that you are in the fast lane in traffic and are quickly overtaking their position, yet pull in front of you and slow down/block you in. Cmon people.. The fast lane is called the fast lane for a reason. go fast or stay out....
3. Gangster slang on the internet... what the heck is "iz" I can see croping certain words to save typing, but for crissake its the same number of letters!!! It doesn't make you look cool... it makes you look stupid.
4. Phil, you got that right about getting to the point. My mom is like that. She will make a 45 minute conversation out of a 2 sentence statement. Ugghhh...
5. People who merge onto the freeway 30 miles per hour slower than traffic flow.
6. Since I started driving the truck I see this all the time.. People merging on the freeway slower than traffic, yet are clearly ahead of my rig. I have to slow down for them, but they slow down for me at the same time.. now we are fighting for whos going to go the slowest. People.. Trucks are hard enough to stop and start as it is.. if you are in front, GET ON IT AND GO!!!
7. People swerving all over the road while yammering on the phone.. HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
8. People who leave their high-beam lights on while comming at you from ahead.
8b. People who have misalligned headlights that point directly into my mirrors.
There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.
People who dont use their blinkers, dont understand that a left turn lane is for making left turns not driving down until you can merge with traffic, people who drive like 20mph below the speed limit then give you a dirty look/offensive hand gesture when you pass them.
When movies make horribly inacturate mistakes. (ie the movie Troy has Llamas a new world animal in one of the opening scenes)
People who complain about not getting an A when they didnt put in the effort to deserve an A.
People who immediately say their problem is they have ADD instead of just admitting they weren't paying attention. This goes along with people who give bad excuse instead of just admitting they screwed up.
"We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut
People that can't keep a cellphone away from their ear. WTF?
"Borgs", bluetooth wearing morons.
People that drive way under the speed limit.
Lottery and lotto ticket buyers. Losers.
People that complain about gas prices and then turn around and buy $50 worth of lotto tickets.
People that use a debt or credit card to pay for $3 worth of stuff. WTF
Politicians. They ALL suck.
Good start I'd say!
Twitter : Tommytimbertoes
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa