What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone

Hello fellow members I'm looking for someone that has seemed to have disappeared. I'm looking for someone that goes by cpinsc and the first name of Ryan. I've been pming him through other boards and I tried to go to his website to get his email and his wesite is down as well.

If anyone could help me that'ed be great. If you could PM me on how to contact him that'd be very much appreciated. Or better yet, Ryan (cpinsc) if you see this please please email me or pm me asap.

Thank you terraforums,
Jess

Not that this would help, but I think it's a husband and wife thing. Her name is Sara. Yeah, they seemed to have stopped using the forums last summer.

They have a little girl i believe...i hope everything's ok with them/her...

And there website is completely down. This doesnt seem good.

I do hope nothing unfortunate has occured but it is of increasing urgency I communicate with him/them

Probably have just moved on to other things.

According to the members list, they haven't posted since 10/28/2008, assuming you're referring to CPsinSC. I hope it isn't as much of a crisis as you make it seem but, either way, I hope you're able to reach them. Start another thread with the name in the subject line and maybe you'll increase the odds that someone with contact info will see it. Good luck.

They also did a lot of business on the pitcher plants forum with trades. You might want to post over there.

Back