What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl predictions

Specifically... Tucson Arizona LOL

You know, I thought of you when I first heard that it'd been in Az. But then I read it was only the SD feed, and I figure you probably watched the HD feed (if you watched at all.) If not, Comcast is offering 10 bucks credit to anyone affected!

But what if they got really into the plot of that movie and wanted to see how it ended. 10 bucks wont fix that. LOL

But what if they got really into the plot of that movie and wanted to see how it ended. 10 bucks wont fix that. LOL

Sure it will- Comcast has pay per view! ;)

I actually saw some of the Super Bowl...and the end. Not a football fan but I did think the ending was pretty interesting.

I was pulling for Pittsburg but...really didn't care.

I do have comcast.. but HD... and I was at my parents watchin anyway and they have Cox Cable.. My radio morning show said what if the people watching specialty channels were interrupted with 10 seconds of the super bowl... do they get 10 bucks too? haha

JMURPHY: have you ever heard of hockey!

Back