What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Facebook... or Myspace for that matter?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Photobucket offers links to Facebook, as well as a bunch others. I use the direct link to post pictures there.

Here is what Twitter is all about! :-))

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PN2HAroA12w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PN2HAroA12w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Scot

Who exactly here is on Facebook?

I'm on FB...have had it since '04 or so. But I'm definitely not on MySpace. MS hurts my eyes and has too many weirdos. FB started off as a college thing I think, but MS accepted anyone. But FB has expanded now in order to draw more people.

Remember you don't need to accept every friend invitation (they won't know you declined) and some wall posts are virus/scam links. In addition, there are thousands of applications to add if you choose to, but I reject most of them so it won't look so cluttered.

My mom also asked if she should create an account and I told her please do not.

Who exactly here is on Facebook?

My sister brow beated me to get on it. She kept busting my onions so I'm on it but it bores me most of the time. A few old friends found me on it though I haven't heard from in a while.

Tommy Randall is the name.

I've known you guys for a few years, now. When I get a chance I'll do a search. I thought maybe if I typed in TerraForums I would get a whole mess of forum people. Instead, I got all these unrelated references.

I just got a FB because my previous classmate(transfered) wanted me to through email, and discovered a lot of classmates are on

i have a facebook and a myspace page. and i have two completely different sets of friends on each. like, complete opposites. i like facebook better.. i used to hate facebook because it seemed really complicated and i couldnt figure it out. but i did. and ive always hated myspace to begin with, and still do

Back