What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White boxer puppy

bluebird

Rub my belly!
Most of the reason I haven't been on the forum because I'm taking care of my white boxer puppy named Isabella, Bella for short. She's a naughty little dog, but she's learning to not bite , sit, and come pretty well so she has a smart side to her too.

Since it's been so nice out in the 30's, 40's, and 50's it's been more fun taking her out to play when you've been outside in 0- weather anything above it feels great. :-))

Heads up I'll be getting a shiba inu puppy soon the breeder said she should have some in summer sometime so be ready for cute shiba inu puppy pictures too also her name will be Saya means swift arrow in Japanese.

Bella is pretty much our family dog and Saya will be my dog I wanted a Shiba inu for a long time they're such neat dogs I've read about the breed alot so I'm prepared for it. =)

my buddy has a brindle boxer thats 5 months or so old......hyper dog, i get mauled every time i go over :D

That's a cool looking boxer. I've never seen a white one before.

Yeah boxers are pretty hyper my white boxer pearl was very excited when we come home, but we worked on the jumping so she stoped so I'm trying to teach her to not jump and greet nicer while she's little though it's kinda hard to do that since we never get to many guests comming over most of my cousins don't really care for dogs.

No feeding people food to the dogs is my number one rule our past dogs was spoiled by my mom, dad, and brother which made the dogs be near the table and beg which is no fun when eating which they never beg near me because they've learned I never give them treats at the table..

I hope my family won't slip up and feed her at the table boxers drools like crazy when they beg.. =(

White boxers are pretty rare sorta though they can sometimes have hearing problems or not hear luckily Bella hears us when we call her to come also there's black boxers now they look kinda neat, but expensive..

A Dalmatian with a white ear will be deaf in that ear. For some breeds, there's some connection between pigmentation and a functioning ear. It's good that Bella doesn't have that problem.

I just saw a white boxer last weekend at a park. Very atheletic dog. Love your puppy! She's beautiful!

:D

nice, looks like shes really athletic. X)

Gorgeous puppy! I love puppies - hope to get one soon. So much fun - and you gotta love puppy breath.

So cute. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to get a dog someday.

xvart.

Bella is adorbale! I love the black spots on her face. Looks like she got into some ink, lol. I bet she'll be thrilled to have a Shiba Inu puppy to play with in a few months. Congrats!

Super cute puppy!

I can't remember who said -------> "Money can't but you love but a puppy comes darn close."

It's so true.......... :)

Aaaw, she's so cute. :3 Puppies are great to have, even if they're hyper. xD

Here's a few more pictures the one where she's sleepy eyed on a blue blanket is on the way home from the breeders she was pretty well behaved and only whined for a little bit when we first got into the car after that she slept most of the time.

The picture of her with the boot shows her naughty side, but she's learning to not chew on boots it's kinda hard for her to resist. :-))

I LOVE HER! Look at that face! Cute sweater too! :-D

Back