User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i beat my wife to the punch...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww! such a cute puppy reminds me of my puppy when she was that little. I'm in kinda the same boat I'm raising Isabella my white boxer she's a handfull and loves my parent's older catahoula mix dog Dinky.

I hope the introduction goes well for you I'm sure it will since it's a puppy just keep an eye for the first week. What I did before introducing Dink to Bella I had my mom walk Dink and then when she got back we introduced the two outside then we took another walk with the two of them after that the two got along pretty well besides a few times Dink kinda got a little too aggressive a few times the first week, but she's fine with the puppy now.

Good luck with raising the little puppy I look forward to see more pictures of the little guy I bet he'll be a great hunter also puppies grow fast I still can't believe how big Bella has gotten since we brought her home, but one thing for sure I'm so thankfull I have a camera now to take pictures of her as a puppy I barely got much of any of my Pearly when she was a pup.
    .../l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノgrowlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awwwwwww.............puppies is SO cute!!
    Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and here I thought you finally decked her....no, wait! I forgot you have TL and this proves it, but at least it's a durn sight better than s-s-s-s-snakes! I guess I never liked dogs, even though I've personally embraced over 45,000 of the hairtards in the course of an....interesting....life. They do be cute, saves them from ending up early on as meatballs.....no, just kidding....trouble is, after they own your heart and soul it's time to take them to the vet for the Mercy. Happily for you both thats EONS away, so roll with the fat little critter and love it for me as well. I'd have a pet again after losing my cat, but I just don't have enough heart left to break. Love her for me too!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12