Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: flying triangle??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always wanted to see a UFO, a spaceship I mean. The sky is full of things I can't precisely ID like in your video, some are animals and some are machines. But I have a belief that when the aliens do come, there won't be any doubt that what they are is something not of this earth. They will be here and that will be that - we will be completely powerless and subject to their will. I envision their arrival kind of like what Independence Day showed, breaking news interrupting every TV channel, people massing in thousands to watch and see what these things are gonna do. I imagine if they can bend space-time and get here they will have no reason to fear our primitive planet's defenses. We can just barely get into space if you think about man's space travel abilities - we aren't going to be flying any X-Wing missions into the heart of any Death Stars. If they show up in our skies, we are ****ed!

The scheme with human explorers/colonizers is to show up & begin exploiting and enslaving the native people, all in one fell swoop.... Terence McKenna believed the alien would bring an age of peace and renewed hope to mankind (that's nice and I love TM). However, I don't envision the aliens being any more benevolent to earthlings than the Conquistadors were to the Indians. So I guess while I'd like to see it, I don't look forward to it, as I have a bad feeling about what it will mean. Obviously they will say they come in peace, all colonizers have said the same thing just before they start cutting off heads and hands. lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    I've always wanted to see a UFO, a spaceship I mean. The sky is full of things I can't precisely ID like in your video, some are animals and some are machines. But I have a belief that when the aliens do come, there won't be any doubt that what they are is something not of this earth. They will be here and that will be that - we will be completely powerless and subject to their will. I envision their arrival kind of like what Independence Day showed, breaking news interrupting every TV channel, people massing in thousands to watch and see what these things are gonna do. I imagine if they can bend space-time and get here they will have no reason to fear our primitive planet's defenses. We can just barely get into space if you think about man's space travel abilities - we aren't going to be flying any X-Wing missions into the heart of any Death Stars. If they show up in our skies, we are ****ed!

The scheme with human explorers/colonizers is to show up & begin exploiting and enslaving the native people, all in one fell swoop.... Terence McKenna believed the alien would bring an age of peace and renewed hope to mankind (that's nice and I love TM). However, I don't envision the aliens being any more benevolent to earthlings than the Conquistadors were to the Indians. So I guess while I'd like to see it, I don't look forward to it, as I have a bad feeling about what it will mean. Obviously they will say they come in peace, all colonizers have said the same thing just before they start cutting off heads and hands. lol!
    "Its a cookbook! To Serve Man IS A COOKBOOK!"

BTW i dont care what kinda filter your using, filming the sun with your digital camera is a good way to screw up the sensor.........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to funny, someone actually made one.....thats almost as good as the Zombie Survival Guide

http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Surviva...6105573&sr=1-1
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    to funny, someone actually made one.....thats almost as good as the Zombie Survival Guide

http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Surviva...6105573&sr=1-1
    It's coming... Are you prepared!?

-Joel from Southern California

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joossa View Post
    It's coming... Are you prepared!?

Yes! I have like 5 friends with that book! lol
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a bird. If you look closely, you can see it flapping. The comparison is probably a plane. I do believe in UFOs, I just think these aren't.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 'UFO' in your video looks like a bird to me, the only thing I can se is that it seems to be a bit fast for a bird, but you can distinguish flappy, so i'd say its a bird unless there are UFO's with flapping wings.

In regards to the traingular shape of the craft, it has been a very popular case, that occured over Belgian, and region close to where a Triangular UFO was spotted.

This the official picture taken

I Belive in UFO due to the many sightings, especially because of thousand year old drawings/painting featuring UFO's and 'Aliens' Take the Nasca Lines, there are two very odd giant line drawings, one know as ET because its an alien, and the other one is an austronaut, these drawings are HUGE and 'engraved' on the surface., and they were made thousands of years ago.

You can search Nasca Lines and see for yourself.
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast