Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: flying triangle??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blokeman, your siting sounds just like mine. I was about that age too when my dad and I saw something like that. The only difference is that what we saw was much further off than a few miles. It was quite high up. It was also towards the west and moved very strangle, then just sped off.

I don't believe in aliens, but I do think there's definitely some strange things going on.

I rarely speak of I because of looking like a nut, but I certainly saw something strange.

Totally unrelated, but also enough to make me look crazy to most people; when I was 17 a giant dinner plate sized transparent, glowing hand appeared in front of my right knee and backhanded a large piece of rusty steel that was flying straight in my direction. Defying any known law of physics, the piece of metal did a 90 turn 3" in front of my knee without touching me and lit on the ground about 8 ft to my right. It was so close that the people who saw it thought it did hit me, but I didn't have even a scratch. It was one of those split seconds in time that seemed to last forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like UFO/alien stories. Sadly, I've never seen a UFO. But a year or two ago, my friends and I were running around in our backyard, and we heard an extremely loud BOOM sound from the sky. Then we heard a few weird echo sounds after the noise. It scared the hell out of us, so we looked around for some kind of plane that could have done it. There were no clouds in the sky, and no airplanes either. And we were in an area where there weren't enough woods for people to be hunting, so I don't think it was a gun either. If I ever see something weird, like a UFO, I'll be sure to try to take a picture. My teacher has seen something like a UFO though. He and his friends were driving somewhere at night, and everything around them lit up in a red glow. When they got out of the car, they saw a glowing red ball floating in the sky above them.
    The following statement is true.
    The above statement is false.
    My growing growlist of growing things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He and his friends were driving somewhere at night, and everything around them lit up in a red glow. When they got out of the car,
    I would not have gotten out of the car! LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they are wasps with the light changing going through their wings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    they are wasps with the light changing going through their wings.
    lol. if you look closer at the video you will notice as the object enters the screen that there is a light at the back of it. another at the front as it passes. Also keep in mind that building im shooting over is about 2-3 stories high (would have to be a big wasp to have showed up on the camera like that, fying way high up and fast.)
    Quit reading my mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup, considering the time of year and the building it all makes sense that queen wasps of hornets and yellow jackets would be flying around. Also as you said only the camera can see certain things, so whats to say the a wasp isn't one of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivoure12 View Post
    I Belive in UFO due to the many sightings, especially because of thousand year old drawings/painting featuring UFO's and 'Aliens' Take the Nasca Lines, there are two very odd giant line drawings, one know as ET because its an alien, and the other one is an austronaut, these drawings are HUGE and 'engraved' on the surface., and they were made thousands of years ago.

You can search Nasca Lines and see for yourself.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Nasca lines have nothing to do with Aliens, you have been reading too much Von Danaiken. Nasca Art is highly stylized. THe lines date roughly AD 1 - 450 (Early Nasca) and honestly the "space" man (ET) looks very much like other depictions of humans or masked dieties on ceramics, just less definition. Their ceramics were intricately done with amazing iconography, details which are just not possible in giant geoglyphs. Before someone says you can only see them from the air that is crap, I could clearly see two geoglyphs form the site I worked on and I was only about 1/4 the way up the mountain so they were easily visible from the surrounding mountatins.

That said I am not saying there aren't aliens or UFO, though I think that if they are truly intelligent they will not contact us.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by losfreddy View Post
    lol. if you look closer at the video you will notice as the object enters the screen that there is a light at the back of it. another at the front as it passes. Also keep in mind that building im shooting over is about 2-3 stories high (would have to be a big wasp to have showed up on the camera like that, fying way high up and fast.)
    http://www.physlink.com/education/AskExperts/ae449.cfm
    http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...rorareclos.jpg
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast