Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: flying triangle??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

flying triangle??

so, i know we've had this discussion before, but i finally got some evidence to back my claim. Now something defintly flew in front on my camera and it appears to be a triangle. No it is not a plane. You can hear the birds churping and would hear a plane fly by. This was filmed during the day with an IR filter and blocking off the sun. Its up for speculation, but i think i filmed the local triangle thats been flying around my town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Rgf_YCHDw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkityeNL3E

compare to this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMaC_...e=channel_page
    Quit reading my mind!

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is no way meant to be critical, but why were you randomly filming the sun in the first place?

IMO, it looks like an out of focus bird.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theyellowdart View Post
    This is no way meant to be critical, but why were you randomly filming the sun in the first place?

IMO, it looks like an out of focus bird.
    yeah, let me explain that. You use and IR filter, switch to nightvision and block off the Sun. there are things flying around up there you cant see with your naked eye. Theres many people trying this trick and are catching interesting things. Something about a different spectrum of light. Anyone can do this.
    Quit reading my mind!

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a bird to me.

But! I saw a UFO a few years ago, and I know how frustrating it is when you swear you saw something strange and nobody will believe you. I snapped a photo of mine on a camera phone, and it turned out just as a point of light, not exactly what I had seen. I'll just tell the story.

I was driving on a semi-country road with my girlfriend when she says to me, "Whats that up in the sky?" We pull over and get out of the car, and see an object flying overhead. I can see it pretty clearly as it is not too far away, and it is moving fast overhead. It was triangular in shape and emitted an orange light that I have never seen in my life, with no blinking lights that you would normally see on aircraft of some sort. It was also silent. I am especially convinced this was not a traditional aircraft, as after I viewed the object, an airplane appeared on the horizon, as witnessed by its sound, blinking lights, and obvious airplane shape. Just as the aircraft began its approach towards us, the strange object stopped, and flew quickly straight up and disappeared in a matter of milliseconds. Here's the photo from my camera phone. The incident occurred in the summer of 07, probably sometime in July in Avon, Ohio.
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by losfreddy View Post
    yeah, let me explain that. You use and IR filter, switch to nightvision and block off the Sun. there are things flying around up there you cant see with your naked eye. Theres many people trying this trick and are catching interesting things. Something about a different spectrum of light. Anyone can do this.
    Oh, thats pretty cool. I'll have to get my hands on one of those.

In the vid you posted for comparison, the 'triangle' definately looked like some type of aircraft with the lights flashing and all.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are things in the water we have not yet found, there are things on land, that have evaded our eyes for long. NOW THERES FRICKING THINGS IN THE SKY :/ im a bit concerened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the comparison video if you listen carefully with your volume, you can clearly hear the engines of a jet aircraft...im not saying i dont believe in UFOs or anything, but this one just seems like a small jet of some kind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to admit, I have seen some things in life that were wierd, but when i was 12-13, my brother, my friens and i were hanging out in front of my parents place. Distracted as I am, I was looking westward, over the park nearby, and over the woods, I pointed out a not lime green but a little darker green light flying in the distance. But it wasn't flying, it was sorta hovering there, at which distance it was, it was hard to tell, but it definately was way farther than the park located 200 yards away. It started to move, in an oval motion over a huge distance andit's then i realised it must have been 5-6 miles away. In it's oval motion, it must have covered a 2 mile radius within seconds and then like a bolt, just shot off in a diagonal axis to the ground away from our position, out to space. We were 8 to see it, and sadly, cause we were kids, no one ever believed us. I believe in aliens since! I don't have a doubt in my mind. I honestly don't think the gov't had this technology in 1993... especially the canadian gov't! lol
    Grow list...
    http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114907

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” C.S. Lewis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast