What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

flying triangle??

losfreddy

Composter
so, i know we've had this discussion before, but i finally got some evidence to back my claim. Now something defintly flew in front on my camera and it appears to be a triangle. No it is not a plane. You can hear the birds churping and would hear a plane fly by. This was filmed during the day with an IR filter and blocking off the sun. Its up for speculation, but i think i filmed the local triangle thats been flying around my town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Rgf_YCHDw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkityeNL3E

compare to this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMaC_rtQkd4&feature=channel_page

This is no way meant to be critical, but why were you randomly filming the sun in the first place?

IMO, it looks like an out of focus bird.

This is no way meant to be critical, but why were you randomly filming the sun in the first place?

IMO, it looks like an out of focus bird.

yeah, let me explain that. You use and IR filter, switch to nightvision and block off the Sun. there are things flying around up there you cant see with your naked eye. Theres many people trying this trick and are catching interesting things. Something about a different spectrum of light. Anyone can do this.

Looks like a bird to me.

But! I saw a UFO a few years ago, and I know how frustrating it is when you swear you saw something strange and nobody will believe you. I snapped a photo of mine on a camera phone, and it turned out just as a point of light, not exactly what I had seen. I'll just tell the story.

I was driving on a semi-country road with my girlfriend when she says to me, "Whats that up in the sky?" We pull over and get out of the car, and see an object flying overhead. I can see it pretty clearly as it is not too far away, and it is moving fast overhead. It was triangular in shape and emitted an orange light that I have never seen in my life, with no blinking lights that you would normally see on aircraft of some sort. It was also silent. I am especially convinced this was not a traditional aircraft, as after I viewed the object, an airplane appeared on the horizon, as witnessed by its sound, blinking lights, and obvious airplane shape. Just as the aircraft began its approach towards us, the strange object stopped, and flew quickly straight up and disappeared in a matter of milliseconds. Here's the photo from my camera phone. The incident occurred in the summer of 07, probably sometime in July in Avon, Ohio.

yeah, let me explain that. You use and IR filter, switch to nightvision and block off the Sun. there are things flying around up there you cant see with your naked eye. Theres many people trying this trick and are catching interesting things. Something about a different spectrum of light. Anyone can do this.

Oh, thats pretty cool. I'll have to get my hands on one of those.

In the vid you posted for comparison, the 'triangle' definately looked like some type of aircraft with the lights flashing and all.

There are things in the water we have not yet found, there are things on land, that have evaded our eyes for long. NOW THERES FRICKING THINGS IN THE SKY :/ im a bit concerened

In the comparison video if you listen carefully with your volume, you can clearly hear the engines of a jet aircraft...im not saying i dont believe in UFOs or anything, but this one just seems like a small jet of some kind.

I have to admit, I have seen some things in life that were wierd, but when i was 12-13, my brother, my friens and i were hanging out in front of my parents place. Distracted as I am, I was looking westward, over the park nearby, and over the woods, I pointed out a not lime green but a little darker green light flying in the distance. But it wasn't flying, it was sorta hovering there, at which distance it was, it was hard to tell, but it definately was way farther than the park located 200 yards away. It started to move, in an oval motion over a huge distance andit's then i realised it must have been 5-6 miles away. In it's oval motion, it must have covered a 2 mile radius within seconds and then like a bolt, just shot off in a diagonal axis to the ground away from our position, out to space. We were 8 to see it, and sadly, cause we were kids, no one ever believed us. I believe in aliens since! I don't have a doubt in my mind. I honestly don't think the gov't had this technology in 1993... especially the canadian gov't! lol

I've always wanted to see a UFO, a spaceship I mean. The sky is full of things I can't precisely ID like in your video, some are animals and some are machines. But I have a belief that when the aliens do come, there won't be any doubt that what they are is something not of this earth. They will be here and that will be that - we will be completely powerless and subject to their will. I envision their arrival kind of like what Independence Day showed, breaking news interrupting every TV channel, people massing in thousands to watch and see what these things are gonna do. I imagine if they can bend space-time and get here they will have no reason to fear our primitive planet's defenses. We can just barely get into space if you think about man's space travel abilities - we aren't going to be flying any X-Wing missions into the heart of any Death Stars. If they show up in our skies, we are ****ed!

The scheme with human explorers/colonizers is to show up & begin exploiting and enslaving the native people, all in one fell swoop.... Terence McKenna believed the alien would bring an age of peace and renewed hope to mankind (that's nice and I love TM). However, I don't envision the aliens being any more benevolent to earthlings than the Conquistadors were to the Indians. So I guess while I'd like to see it, I don't look forward to it, as I have a bad feeling about what it will mean. Obviously they will say they come in peace, all colonizers have said the same thing just before they start cutting off heads and hands. lol!

I've always wanted to see a UFO, a spaceship I mean. The sky is full of things I can't precisely ID like in your video, some are animals and some are machines. But I have a belief that when the aliens do come, there won't be any doubt that what they are is something not of this earth. They will be here and that will be that - we will be completely powerless and subject to their will. I envision their arrival kind of like what Independence Day showed, breaking news interrupting every TV channel, people massing in thousands to watch and see what these things are gonna do. I imagine if they can bend space-time and get here they will have no reason to fear our primitive planet's defenses. We can just barely get into space if you think about man's space travel abilities - we aren't going to be flying any X-Wing missions into the heart of any Death Stars. If they show up in our skies, we are ****ed!

The scheme with human explorers/colonizers is to show up & begin exploiting and enslaving the native people, all in one fell swoop.... Terence McKenna believed the alien would bring an age of peace and renewed hope to mankind (that's nice and I love TM). However, I don't envision the aliens being any more benevolent to earthlings than the Conquistadors were to the Indians. So I guess while I'd like to see it, I don't look forward to it, as I have a bad feeling about what it will mean. Obviously they will say they come in peace, all colonizers have said the same thing just before they start cutting off heads and hands. lol!

"Its a cookbook! To Serve Man IS A COOKBOOK!"

BTW i dont care what kinda filter your using, filming the sun with your digital camera is a good way to screw up the sensor.........

Like this one?

41YJ490QEVL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Serve-Man-Coo...bs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236104201&sr=8-2

:-D

Looks like a bird. If you look closely, you can see it flapping. The comparison is probably a plane. I do believe in UFOs, I just think these aren't.

The 'UFO' in your video looks like a bird to me, the only thing I can se is that it seems to be a bit fast for a bird, but you can distinguish flappy, so i'd say its a bird unless there are UFO's with flapping wings.

In regards to the traingular shape of the craft, it has been a very popular case, that occured over Belgian, and region close to where a Triangular UFO was spotted.

This the official picture taken
TriangleBelgium1990.jpg

I Belive in UFO due to the many sightings, especially because of thousand year old drawings/painting featuring UFO's and 'Aliens' Take the Nasca Lines, there are two very odd giant line drawings, one know as ET because its an alien, and the other one is an austronaut, these drawings are HUGE and 'engraved' on the surface., and they were made thousands of years ago.

You can search Nasca Lines and see for yourself.

blokeman, your siting sounds just like mine. I was about that age too when my dad and I saw something like that. The only difference is that what we saw was much further off than a few miles. It was quite high up. It was also towards the west and moved very strangle, then just sped off.

I don't believe in aliens, but I do think there's definitely some strange things going on.

I rarely speak of I because of looking like a nut, but I certainly saw something strange.

Totally unrelated, but also enough to make me look crazy to most people; when I was 17 a giant dinner plate sized transparent, glowing hand appeared in front of my right knee and backhanded a large piece of rusty steel that was flying straight in my direction. Defying any known law of physics, the piece of metal did a 90º turn 3" in front of my knee without touching me and lit on the ground about 8 ft to my right. It was so close that the people who saw it thought it did hit me, but I didn't have even a scratch. It was one of those split seconds in time that seemed to last forever.

I like UFO/alien stories. Sadly, I've never seen a UFO. But a year or two ago, my friends and I were running around in our backyard, and we heard an extremely loud BOOM sound from the sky. Then we heard a few weird echo sounds after the noise. It scared the hell out of us, so we looked around for some kind of plane that could have done it. There were no clouds in the sky, and no airplanes either. And we were in an area where there weren't enough woods for people to be hunting, so I don't think it was a gun either. If I ever see something weird, like a UFO, I'll be sure to try to take a picture. My teacher has seen something like a UFO though. He and his friends were driving somewhere at night, and everything around them lit up in a red glow. When they got out of the car, they saw a glowing red ball floating in the sky above them.

He and his friends were driving somewhere at night, and everything around them lit up in a red glow. When they got out of the car,

I would not have gotten out of the car! LOL

they are wasps with the light changing going through their wings.

Back