Likes Likes:  0

Thread: green eater alert

Learning How To Multiply Indigo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation green eater alert

well as we all kno that spring is on the way to us( maybe its already spring for some of you guys) and i personally have a fear for spring, first its allergy and the most that i fear is CATERPILLAR those hairy crawler that never kno when to stop eatting. some caterpillar have poisonous hair that make u itch and have bums. in some other case could be worse. in just 1 month away theres gonna be army of millions millions of caterpillar crawling everywhere in the lawn and in the trees. even the wall. its gonna be nasty. have any one of you encounter with caterpillar? that destory your outdoor CP collections? what did u do in a situation like this?

since i start growing cp in early summer most caterpillar already began the transformation stage, just want to have some early detection when they come =]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I spent a few days camping out in the University of Cali Big Creek Reserve in the Big Sur area. We were SWARMED by those caterpillars. Those hooks would get stuck in clothing so it was a real pain to get them off of you. If you were quiet, you'd hear so many caterpillars falling out of trees and bushes and on to the leafy ground that it'd sound like it was raining. If you stayed sitting for a minute or so, you'd find yourself covered in them. They sure looked cool, though!

Every season I get some manner of caterpillar or other leaf-chewer that loves eating developing Sarracenia leaves.
    »\(║_o)/» ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Learning How To Multiply Indigo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow if that thing is on me i will jump into the water or roll on the ground. those caterpillar r reallly nasty,,, they r not cool